06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

4 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Yes. Those losers enjoying a concert. What exiting things are you doing with your life?

Not wasting hundreds of dollars on a has been band that dials in their performances :)

guess your well off an enjoy pouring  money down the drain,  some of us are dealing with cost of living an inflation crisis an keeping the bills paid.. 👍

Also, losers? Bit harsh mate Lol... might wanna wash that potty mouth out an while your there, remove ya nose out from inbetween Axls/team Brazil's bottom 🤘🤭

Edited by bumcheecksmcghee
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

yes i see that. your poor life must be very exciting if you find the time to come to a forum and try making fun of people who are excited to see their favourite band. that's really as pathetic as it gets, dude. but anyway: i'll be travelling through europe the upcoming weeks while you'll be sitting on your sorry ass, trying to scrap together money for your next meal and complain about stuff on an internet forum. 

you win!

Using daddies credit card doesn't count though mate. 🤷😉

Enjoy the trip!! something different from trolling members on here picking fights like you have been for months from the basement... enjoy the fresh air too 🙏

Send us sum pics!! 😘🐑

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

The lithos are always interesting. 

The best thing that comes out of them touring now I'd say.

it's definitely one of the most exciting things for me during all the touring (besides visiting cities and meeting people). the hunt for the lithos and hoping to get them safely out of the stadium

I live in Abu Dhabi. Still haven’t bought a ticket as not convinced I want to see the same show again. If I do go I’ll post updates.

For what it’s worth, show pretty much sold out. A lot of tickets for sale on the secondary market  - touts snapped up multiple tickets to make a quick buck but now selling them at/below face value ahead of the show to recoup their money. But most struggling as the venue pretty much hit the sweet spot of demand with no excess 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1