06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

31 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I know it would represent something slightly different but I think it's kind of sad that people are excited about them maybe playing PTU.

It shows how low expectations have got that playing one different ancient song could be greeted like that. 

Now if it's a whole new set.....ok.

If only a complete new set will make you happy, you are doomed to perpetual gloom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I know it would represent something slightly different but I think it's kind of sad that people are excited about them maybe playing PTU.

It shows how low expectations have got that playing one different ancient song could be greeted like that. 

Now if it's a whole new set.....ok.

Thing is, over half the set is staples that people expect to see. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

I'd say slither replaced by bad obsession. Better replaced by pretty tied up & Black hole sun replaced by bad apples that's 3

Good call but I do like Better

Slither, Black hole and Lineman have to go. They really have to go

3 minutes ago, ssiscool said:

Yep. Always has been.....but without wishing to go too far down the setlist debate avenue, there really is no reason whatsoever they couldn't shake it all up. 

But, hey, who knows? Perhaps it will happen this tour.....

Edited by allwaystired

1 minute ago, ssiscool said:

Nothing wrong with keeping those. Just don't put them in the same spots in the set. 

I still want to hear November rain and SCOM as over played as they are, I just don't want to hear that same bloody ise opener. A few key changes to.the structure would really improve things, but they also need to add different songs and remove others at least for a tour or so. 

1 minute ago, Tom2112 said:

Nothing wrong with keeping those. Just don't put them in the same spots in the set. 

I still want to hear November rain and SCOM as over played as they are, I just don't want to hear that same bloody ise opener. A few key changes to.the structure would really improve things, but they also need to add different songs and remove others at least for a tour or so. 

Oh i aggree change the order, mix it up a bit. But were always going to have SCOM, NR, Jungle, ISE, Brownstone, PC, etc. One i wouldent mind seeing dropped is Kohd

• Like 2

Does sound like some changes are afoot. All it realistically needs is a new order and a handful of deep cuts with some rotations.

They don't have a huge discography to choose from so we can't expect a major overhaul. But it's about time things got a refresh in.. jeez.. 2023.

14 minutes ago, xyaxlrosexy said:

Soundcheck was Bad Obsession , Bad Apples and Pretty tied up . 

According to the bloke on Fanspot they played all 3 plus others at soundcheck. He said soundcheck was around an hour.

There is a photo of Slash with the Travisbean posted by Megan so for Bad Obsession

Edited by WildStar
  • Like 1