Mountains of Garbage - EP, out now on Bandcamp, coming soon to streaming!

Hey folks, it's with great pleasure that I'd like to announce my band's (Gods & Punks) first single in over 3 years!

DinosaurFeathersSinglecopy.thumb.jpg.e142dec28a0424874ad58c1faecb1134.jpg

Dinosaur Feathers, the lead single off our upcoming EP, Mountains of Garbage, is now available in all digital platforms: https://linktr.ee/gods_and_punks

Mountains of Garbage, our upcoming three-song EP, and our first release since our fourth album, 2021's The Sounds of the Universe, is getting released February 23rd on Bandcamp and March 1st on streaming. We're really hyped about it. 

MountainsofGarbage2copy.thumb.jpeg.03483e6dbed8e78984f3d3678393932b.jpeg

Get Mountains of Garbage - EP for $2 at www.godsandpunks.bandcamp.com today! It will also be soon available on streaming on March 1st.

Let me know what you think! Hope you all like it, cheers!

Edited by Cosmo
It was released
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My new EP, Mountains of Garbage - EP, is OUT NOW at www.godsandpunks.bandcamp.com 🔥

Get the full download of the EP for only $2

You can also download our full discography, consisting of 4 albums, 5 EPs, 3 singles and 1 live bootleg, for only $19.50, half of the original price, until next Bandcamp Friday 🔥

Mountains of Garbage is coming out on streaming March 1st, and it will remain a Bandcamp exclusive until then.

Hope you all enjoy it!

MOG1.thumb.png.c8715ac988ed47af422951b865d225b1.png

• Cosmo changed the title to Mountains of Garbage - EP, out now on Bandcamp, coming soon to streaming!