which "band" do you hate the most?

Julliana

which "band" do you hate the most?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a deeply felt hatred for The Thrills..... the singer has the shittest voice ever and their songs are the most boring mish-mash of sickeningly whimsickle mind numbing garbage.... just makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a blunt instrument <_<

Well truly the Dishonor MUST go to Good Charlotte ( not even Funny-bad like Poison) just complete crap , or New Found Glory/Simple Plan , Yellowcard , Story of The Year , 3 Days Grace , or any of those other "cookie-cutter" emo-screamo bands , just pathetic and lack all RnR 'tude .

Peace GnR Nation B)

Guest Apollo

Wow, it's too bad that you actually have to "hate" any band's music.

I don't care to listen to most of the bands you listed - but I certainly don't "hate" any of them. They've all put out songs that were catchy in the past. Even the Backstreet Boys - how in the fuck can you hate those clean cut, pop singers? Their music isn't produced to try and change the world, or solve world hunger - it's something for kids to dance to, something light and breezy to tap your foot to on the radio.

So no - I don't hate any of the bands you mentioned. Don't care to listen to - yes. But man, you've got some problems if a band like the Backstreet Boys draws enough emotion to you to actually make you "hate" them.

Wow, it's too bad that you actually have to "hate" any band's music.

I don't care to listen to most of the bands you listed - but I certainly don't "hate" any of them. They've all put out songs that were catchy in the past. Even the Backstreet Boys - how in the fuck can you hate those clean cut, pop singers? Their music isn't produced to try and change the world, or solve world hunger - it's something for kids to dance to, something light and breezy to tap your foot to on the radio.

So no - I don't hate any of the bands you mentioned. Don't care to listen to - yes. But man, you've got some problems if a band like the Backstreet Boys draws enough emotion to you to actually make you "hate" them.

*clap* *clap*

i will hate bands if i want to. They are responsible for feeding the record comapnie's hunger for cheap shit to feed to the sheep known as most teenagers. They are responsible for the widespread death of rock 'n' roll. Their music sucks, their image sucks, their attitudes or lack thereof suck.

Guest Apollo
i will hate bands if i want to. They are responsible for feeding the record comapnie's hunger for cheap shit to feed to the sheep known as most teenagers. They are responsible for the widespread death of rock 'n' roll. Their music sucks, their image sucks, their attitudes or lack thereof suck.

give me a break.

It's called SUPPLY and DEMAND. If there wasn't 5 million teenagers that wanted to buy the last backstreet boys album, then the record company wouldn't be involved with them. Record Companies are out there to MAKE MONEY, that's how they keep their jobs, that's how they pay bands money, that's how they make money to buy food to feed their children.

If you think that is a bad thing, then you should start your own record label. ONLY sign bands that are not interested in making any money at all. Good luck -

So . . . . Your now the GOD of music who will decide what 14 year old girls should listen to? Or . . . here is a novel thought . . . . . maybe we should let the 14 year old teenage girl decide what and who she wants to listen to.

Think about it - did your parents like the music YOU listened to when you were a teenager? Cuz my parents said it was GARBAGE and it WASN"T MUSIC and that it ALL SOUNDED THE SAME. You know who I listened to? Guns N Roses, Both Van Halens, Aerosmith, Led Zep, Ozzy, etc

Music is MUSIC, baby. Sit back and enjoy it. I for one, am glad that there is ALL types of music and not just what I like.

Think about it - did your parents like the music YOU listened to when you were a teenager? Cuz my parents said it was GARBAGE and it WASN"T MUSIC and that it ALL SOUNDED THE SAME. You know who I listened to? Guns N Roses, Both Van Halens, Aerosmith, Led Zep, Ozzy, etc

Jeez, your parents suck in that respect.

My parents were the ones who got me into the music i like, by raking through their lps from the 50s onwards.

Apollo, you really shouldnt read too much into things. The word hate is a bit over used these days, but there is no point in taking a pissy fit because someone asks which bands we hate. Its just a general description for which bands we dislike.

You know this, i know this, so keeping in mind its a forum on the internet which isnt going to destroy the world, lets not get snappy about such a simple thing.

give me a break.

It's called SUPPLY and DEMAND. If there wasn't 5 million teenagers that wanted to buy the last backstreet boys album, then the record company wouldn't be involved with them. Record Companies are out there to MAKE MONEY, that's how they keep their jobs, that's how they pay bands money, that's how they make money to buy food to feed their children.

If you think that is a bad thing, then you should start your own record label. ONLY sign bands that are not interested in making any money at all. Good luck -

So . . . . Your now the GOD of music who will decide what 14 year old girls should listen to? Or . . . here is a novel thought . . . . . maybe we should let the 14 year old teenage girl decide what and who she wants to listen to.

Music is MUSIC, baby. Sit back and enjoy it. I for one, am glad that there is ALL types of music and not just what I like.

the kids like what is fed to them.

and yes my parents did like my music.

How the fuck can anyone hate outkast,big boi and andre are legends!! I would want to meet andre more than I want to ever meet axl.

with lyrics like "poo poo poo" its very easy to hate them

really, i thought it was "blue poo poo"<never did get that

anyway, i hate em all and you should too, this is a guns n roses forum, not britney spears