which "band" do you hate the most?

Julliana

which "band" do you hate the most?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love Yellowcard, esp their new song "only one"

I can see why you wouldn't like them though- i think that a lot of the older people here who went to the GNR concerts and everything dont understand its just not their generation anymore music wise... me being 16, i dont mind if they look/are 15 whatever.

I guess I was different the bands when I was growing up looked older and sounded different... I will admit they were glamed out, but sex drugs n rock n roll was the theme.. "Only one" is so pussy to me, but I can understand a younger girl enjoying them..

It's like when I was a kid and saw axl, james hetfield, dave mustane, steven tyler, ozzy, vince neil, etc, etc...;..... I saw older people rocking, the vibe was different... WHen I see yellow card, new found glory, and someone like hoobastank I see these nerdy kids.. Rock on though and enjoy what you like...

Edited by mikegiuliana

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outkast is the only decent band in your poll (but they are actually pretty awsome). Pretty much all other bands of the 21st century sucks!

btw I voted Linkin Park..... whatthehellkindamusicisthat?theycanfuckoffandfindsomethingbettertodo!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckyou:

Edited by Dr_L

• 3 weeks later...