Axl has his own Website now

On 5/18/2024 at 4:25 AM, evilfacelessturtle said:

... so the same as on Youtube.

Did you seriously just suggest Axl would be editing the videos? Even Justin has people do that for him, and he doesn't have Axl money.

Youtube videos don't make any meaningful amount of money unless you're huge. What it did do for Justin though, was keep his band in people's minds and create resurged interest in them.

Exactly sometimes awareness is priceless....

You gotta do one thing to get the other one revving again...

Smart business plans are long term ....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2024 at 2:26 PM, allwaystired said:

'Absolutely fuck all' is probably the best guess. 

HEY!! Axl has a serious side project on the go....taking local up and coming teens to 'In And Out' and ranting about the ropes, the snakes and the pitfals of rock N roll decadence..

Not bad for a fee of combo #2 double cheese 🍔

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 6:41 PM, Ratam said:

I think always he had Lake of Tranquility Lane.

He did....but his Google maps only got him to his destination finally sometime in 2016....

On 5/18/2024 at 6:31 AM, Barlog said:

Can't wait for all the hype to end up with the release of Absurd: Part 2

Absurd "The New Master" (Frank Mix) 

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Seems to still be there for me? 

This is all I see:

image.png.999e6e09d1e33c8ee81682ddadb6ee3b.png

But to be honest, I've already forgotten what was there. I can't see any Media tab though.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

59 minutes ago, Lio said:

This is all I see:

But to be honest, I've already forgotten what was there. I can't see any Media tab though.

Yeah the media tab disappeared like a week ago for me. But the source code still shows it just says it’s inactive or something. 

3 hours ago, Lio said:

This is all I see:

Ah yeah, it's gone now for me too. Perhaps it was cached on my phone or something. Definitely gone now anyway. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It JUST occurred to me that Axl's Website says NOTHING about the Guns N'Roses Grammy Hall Of Fame Induction. 🤔😵‍💫💡🤨 Weird! 💡😵‍💫🤔🤨

Edited by Karice

Didn't it contain just some short YT videos, or am I mistaken? I can't even remember (i.e. it's not like there were some rare pro-shots, the Perfect Crime documentary trailer for an upcoming release, new GN'R song teasers, new Axl interviews etc., right?). 

On 5/22/2024 at 7:57 AM, jamillos said:

Didn't it contain just some short YT videos, or am I mistaken? I can't even remember (i.e. it's not like there were some rare pro-shots, the Perfect Crime documentary trailer for an upcoming release, new GN'R song teasers, new Axl interviews etc., right?). 

Why yes, of course! That's exactly what they had there! Full pro shot concerts (with an amazing mix!), Perfect Crime documentary and a with a 48 hour film about the making of CD (that's the short, edited version of course)

:D

Are we sure it's AXL that has the Website and is posting the updates to the Website? 🤔💡 How do we know it isn't "Dexter," that has the Website and is posting the updates to the Website? 💡🤔🤣😉😏

9 hours ago, Karice said:

Are we sure it's AXL that has the Website and is posting the updates to the Website? 🤔💡 How do we know it isn't "Dexter," that has the Website and is posting the updates to the Website? 💡🤔🤣😉😏

Please elaborate…