INXS!!!

scottyboy_1986

I had been a reasonable fan on INXS owning the greatest hits and 'X', i decided to buy the videos DVD and what can i say apart from WOW!

Lets compare it, with WTTV you get 14/15 videos, nothin else for £10.00 in the UK in all stores. Now the INXS DVD, you get about 30, YES 30 videos each with their own intro by a band member AND a second disc with loads of live videos, rare and unreleased videos which are great. A few documentrys on the band and more for......£15.00, bargain if you ask me.

If your a fan let me know cause im on the verge of becomming a huge fan. I have to say the 'Devil Inside' is already one of my fav videos ever. For those who havent seen it, its a bit like Michael Jacksons 'the way you make me feel' with the green and red lighting but its inside a bar in LA with loads of women in tight skimpy dresses dancing around the band while there playing.

sorry if ive wasted your time on this but i thought i would just post my own review. i give it 5/5!

later B)