Who's heard of Brides Of Destruction

Nax

There's a band called Brides of Destruction and it has Nikki Sixx, Tracii Guns, some drummer and a guy named London LeGrand on vocals, they got a CD called "Here Comes The Brides" and some of the songs are pretty good. Shut The Fuck Up is a pretty good rock song compared to over 90% of the garbage rock released in the past 5 years.

Their site is http://www.bridesofdestruction.com/ and you should check them out if they are touring near you.

So who likes them?

B.O.D.-- They're a pretty solid band, but nothing to wet your pants over. The definitely have a Motley Crue-ish feeling. Pretty up-beat.

You're right, nothing to get TOO hyped about.

HCTB is a solid rock album, myself and Princess were just getting into it before I left all my new CD's on the fucking plane on my way to Cyprus!!!

For those who havn't heard anything by them check out this site http://www.mp3search.ru/album.html?id=12302

To listen to the songs you gotta register, but it's fast, there's no e-mail confirmations or anything. And they are m3u files, so they download pretty fast and are the full versions of the songs but have lower quality.

If you want the high quality versions you should put money on your account.