Vince you will Kick Axls Ass

Bono

I never noticed that untill today. In the Motley Crue video for Anarchy in the UK the fans are holding a banner that says Vince you will kick Axl's Ass Kinda funny how the fans can take sides that way. I know we do it but it's funny. Just like cheering for a sports franchise. :lol:

Yes gnruk there should be a law against american bands touching british music.  :rolleyes:

Then I guess Gn'R should never have done Sympathy for the Devil or Jumping Jack Flash Or Live and Let Die :P Now that would be a a shame but I guess it's the law.

Edited by Bono

Yes gnruk there should be a law against american bands touching british music.  :rolleyes:

what does nationality have to do with anything? Anarchy in the uk is a very delicate song... that should not be covered by most bands.. especially bands like motley crue.

Mötley can actually play Oasis barely can.

Either sing.

Edited by Raas

Then I guess Gn'R should never have done Sympathy for the Devil or Jumping Jack Flash Or Live and Let Die :P Now that would be a a shame but I guess it's the law.

ahhhh...but Slash is british, so technically he has the right to use the songs thankfully.

what does nationality have to do with anything? Anarchy in the uk is a very delicate song... that should not be covered by most bands.. especially bands like motley crue.

Either sing.

you know motley crue are such good musicians man, and the voice of that guy is beautiful:) really angelic you know the one with the barbie doll hair, who poses alongside his bandmembers in a pink bath tub, aww bless:) say where are those guys now?

Um...they shouldnta done pympathy. it sucked

Where are Oasis now?

:lol:

??? are you living in a bunker than has no contact with the outside world whatsoever?

they have just released a dvd, and are working on a highly anticipated album which is being produced by rick rubin, and after that will embark on a world tour playing to at least a million people. Again well done for being such an ignorant prick that knows nothing.

hahahahaha ive just niticed you have robbie wiliams in your avatar.... THE FAT DANCER ROFL! :lol:

Edited by gnruk

Either sing.

you know motley crue are such good musicians man, and the voice of that guy is beautiful:) really angelic you know the one with the barbie doll hair, who poses alongside his bandmembers in a pink bath tub, aww bless:) say where are those guys now?

Knocking motley crue for their clothes/hair during a time when most bands dressed like that and did things of that nature is like knocking nirvana or pearl jam for dressing grunge/dirty..

You don't have to like their music, but there's no denying their success, and you can't get on them for dressing the part of the time... Even gnr was glammed out on the strip, it didn't take anything from their music though... ;)

Where are Oasis now?

??? are you living in a bunker than has no contact with the outside world whatsoever?

they have just released a dvd, and are working on a highly anticipated album which is being produced by rick rubin, and after that will embark on a world tour playing to at least a million people. Again well done for being such an ignorant prick that knows nothing.

hahahahaha ive just niticed you have robbie wiliams in your avatar.... THE FAT DANCER ROFL! :lol:

Maybe it's you who should look up what Mötley is doing,they've released a ton of stuff over the last years.

Since the last photo you saw of them were from 85 my guess is you don't know shit about them.

And Robbie obviously has better taste than you in music.

P.S Look closer Sherlock.

Edited by Raas