i will have to admit it

Julliana

There are no bands that I am ashammd of likeing. I could care less what others thin. honestly. I like what I like and that's all there is to it. I mean I've said it a bunch of times, Justin Timberlake isn't bad as far as pop, danceable music goes. Sue me. I could care less.

All the music I like. Because it's not considered cool at my school. But do I give a shit? No

I know what you mean, no one likes the music I listen to either. Well and I do find it quite hard to find people who likes some of the music I like, online too actually.

But I don't care, although, I think it'd be nice if there were people around who listen to the same as I do

Diskofil are pretty amazingly bad though, that's what makes them awesome

Same with me, I like what I like, don't care if anybody else likes it. So besides the Gunners (and VR) I like:

OASIS!!!

ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!

THE OFFSPRING!

Green Day

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Linkin Park

Eminem

Elvis Presley

The Prodigy

and some german bands most of you don't know (Rammstein, Die Ärzte, Tote Hosen, Fanta 4)

• 2 weeks later...

i like linkin park.... :unsure: i think their last album was pretty cool...

i like:

gnr

vr

metallica

sum 41(just the album does this look infected, and maybe their new album, i dont know, ive only heard the single)

rhapsody(some time)

michael jackson is cool... i dont like a lot of songs from him but i liked the ways he was dancing