The Stone Roses

gnruk

I love the stone roses, even thpugh second coming wasnt really up to scratch it still isn't really a bad album, and ian brown is playing stone roses songs again, lets just hope for a reunion in the near future.

I love the stone roses, even thpugh second coming wasnt really up to scratch it still isn't really a bad album, and ian brown is playing stone roses songs again, lets just hope for a reunion in the near future.

:D:D:D:D:D : The second coming John Squire's guitar skills are awesome

Yeah, john squires guitar skills are a force to be reckoned with, That was some peoples problem with second coming, to much fret wankery, but he is an awesome guitarist. And they have that battle of the roses on vh2 between gnr and the stone ross, come on people let the stone rosews into your lives.

Yeah, john squires guitar skills are a force to be reckoned with, That was some peoples problem with second coming, to much fret wankery, but he is an awesome guitarist. And they have that battle of the roses on vh2 between gnr and the stone ross, come on people let the stone rosews into your lives.

Every single music fan needs to own "The Stone Roses"

Its on a double A-side single

fools gold-what the wrold is waiting for

its a big thing that tv channels often get wrong, fools gold wasn't on the first album but they always use it in the best albums things.

and its on the very best off and the complete stone roses

Edited by supershadow

Its on a double A-side single

fools gold-what the wrold is waiting for

its a big thing that tv channels often get wrong, fools gold wasn't on the first album but they always use it in the best albums things.

and its on the very best off and the complete stone roses

your top 5 roses songs?:)

1. I wanna be adored

2. Sally Cinnamon

3. I am the ressurection (original version)

4. Waterfall

5. Mersey paradise

Come on, buy the stone roses and you will be enlightened to thier awesome greatness.

and I need to buy the new stone roses dvd as well has gnruk got it?

yeh ive got the roses dvd man! the concert is amazing and its a real treat because Ian browns voice wasnt always good live.

Also about their style, you cant really describe it, because its completely unique. That why the roses are so great.

Edited by gnruk

Listening to "the complete stone roses" now, my god its so inspiring, and its so wonderful to know that without this band, there would be no good british bands in the 90s! STONE ROSES I am forever greatful!

Id rather be no one with someone, than someone with no one ;)

I like all the early stuff on the complete stone roses, bt they cut out the crazy soloing at the end of i am the ressurecton, which was bad, I've heard of the spike island gig, your mate must have had the timne of his life.

yeh i got it for all the early stuff aswell:D like; so young and tell me!

I bought 'The Stone Roses' a couple of months ago for about £4, its a good album and even re entered the top 10 album chart two months ago.

listen to it now ;) and tell me how you feel when you hear that banging drum intro on, "I wanna be adored" B) B) B) B)

I dont have to sell my soul, he's already in me!!!!!!!!!! :)

I bought 'The Stone Roses' a couple of months ago for about £4, its a good album and even re entered the top 10 album chart two months ago.

listen to it now ;) and tell me how you feel when you hear that banging drum intro on, "I wanna be adored" B) B) B) B)

I dont have to sell my soul, he's already in me!!!!!!!!!! :)

It sends a chill down my spine. Bye bye badman was the song I was listening to when my cat got run over, theres one stone roses memory for you.

• 1 month later...
I've heard of them, but haven't heard their music. Are they comparable to any bands; like The Smiths or something like that? I'm just trying to grasp what their sound is.

Quite partial to the roses now and again.

They're nothing like the smiths.

They piss all over the stone roses.