LA GUNS

rylz

i just saw LA guns tonight and i have to admit it was a pretty good rock show, those guys can still put on a great show, even without traci guns, who i dont think is that good anyway...they packed the club so it was pretty loud in there, quite a bit of LA guns fans, i didnt know what to expect, i thought there was a chance of it being a smaller crowd, it was the best 7 bucks ive ever spent thats for sure, i suggest anyone to go check them out if they want an awesome rock show for cheap, :shades:

the L.A......who???????

the LA-up-yours

............that was sooo funny I forgot to laugh

u keep complaining abou how velvet revolver sucks and axl rose is teh best, axl wouldnt come onto an internet board for no reason and act like a dumb ass. i know growing up is hard buddy i was 11 years old too once.

the L.A......who???????

the LA-up-yours

u keep complaining abou how velvet revolver sucks and axl rose is teh best, axl wouldnt come onto an internet board for no reason and act like a dumb ass. i know growing up is hard buddy i was 11 years old too once.

Dude, If you hate me so much, just ignore me, eh?

:lol:

the L.A......who???????

the LA-up-yours

He wouldn't, But Im not axl rose, am I????????

exatly