favorite led zep song

shawndarae

This might be a bit off topic, but I have heard so many good things about Led Zeppelin, but have never bought any of their albums yet. How would you describe Led Zeppelin? Are they kind of psychadelic like Pink Floyd? Do they play hard rock? Are most of their songs pretty long, or do they play average timed songs?

This might be a bit off topic, but I have heard so many good things about Led Zeppelin, but have never bought any of their albums yet. How would you describe Led Zeppelin? Are they kind of psychadelic like Pink Floyd? Do they play hard rock? Are most of their songs pretty long, or do they play average timed songs?

i think there there very similar to 'the cult' (matts old band)

just my opinion though

Black Dog rocks!

i remember when they used to use that on a British show called 'Shooting Stars' (BBC2)

they had a drummer who would dress like a baby then when he came out it would ply the intro and when it got to the chorus they changed it too 'Hes a baby, hes a bady'

it was fucking hilarious, his name was george dorge

I've had periodic Zep obssessions for as long as I can remember...

I'm actually in the midst of a minor one as we speak. :D

But I couldn't pick one favorite...I love so many of 'em...way too much. ;)

Right now it's "Achilles Last Stand", though...EPIC!!!

They are fantastic, everyone who listens to them loves them. My girlfriend likes pop music, and I just introduced her to Led Zep. Even she likes them.

They stretch over a few genres - some of their stuff you could call psychedelic, other songs are hard rock, some are blues. Hell, D'Yer Mak'er is reggae. Some of their songs are 10 minutes + because of trippy stuff at the start, whilst others like Immigrant Song and Communication Breakdown last less than three minutes.

Going and buying Led Zeppelin remasters could be the best decision you ever make.

Oh and best song? All of them, but at the moment, Nobody's Fault But Mine, In The Evening and Trampled Underfoot