Bon Jovi

Dado

Why Bon Jovi are so popular?Ok, you people are probably right with what you siad.

But I would say their huge popularity lies in the different types of people thay appeal to.

I mean I am a long-haird hard rock and heavy metal fan. I wear ripped jeans and leather jackets and there are thousands just like me.On the other hand there are this 14 -17 year old gropies that just:"Oh!Jon Bon Jovi is cool!"

And of course, there are grown-up people with steady jobs who were metalheads in the 80s and who still want something from that era.And let's face it, Bon Jovi are the only band out there that still brings out reasonable music .

Well, another fact is their diversity. I mean, there are extremly heavy songs like If I was Your Mother, Homebound Train, Hey God, Prostitute, Undivided, Fear, Damned, All I Wan Is Everything, Hook Me Up...etc..etc...which just kick any hard rock fan's ass.

There are the good-time rock 'n' roll songs like Prayer, Bad medicine, In And Out Of Love, You Give Love A BAd Name,One Wild Night and basically everything of Slippery and New Jersey .

The ballads have a big role because they made so many housewifes listen to Bon Jovi.

The classic rock songs like WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE, Love For Sale, These Days, Someday I'll Be Satrurday Night, Blood on Blood,Just Older, Say It Isn't So or the whole This Left Feels Right album are listened by older rock fas that also listen to songwritesr or to the original hard rock artists.

And of course THESE DAYS which is a g\rey, depressing album.You wouldn't believe how many people listen to Bon jovi just because of the depressing lyrics that album has. Many called it poetry and in some cases it really is.

And last but not least RICHIE SAMBORA. Whoever plays guitar knows what i am talking about. I mean Keep The Faith live is just unbelivable. The man moves his fingers faster than the devil. There are othe tehnical solos by him like DRY COUNTY which is a 10 minute song with a 5 minute solo or WHo I A AM from his second solo album which is mainly imporvised . And not to forget his songs from the Steve Vai albums: MR. SAMBO and AVA's EYES which blow anyone away.

Jon Bon Jovi's Destination Anywhere: a Rock-Pop-Grunge-Punk mix has also added fans who would have never imagined they would ever become Bon Jovi fans.

And, they are the best Live band now for years. What other band play 4 hour sets???Name one?Jovi played 2 4 hour concerts in Yokohama last year. And their averrage show length is somewhat above 3 hours...i mean 3 HOURS. Metallica barely play 2 hours and Iron Maiden maanfe to bring it to let's say 2.5 hours to 3 hours but Bruce talks weird shit for kinda 40 minutes(well...theri stage show is phenomenal on the other hand).

So, it's not hard to see hwy Bj are so popular. I mean they are a very hard working band even now after they have reached anything they ever dreamt of. They play music for really everybody from the girl who also like Maroon 5 and The Calling next door to the guitar teacher.

It's rather easy!