Busted

Guest kevdo24

Heres a warning about the worst band on earth for all you Americans.

One morning, I was switching through the TV channels and one video caught my eye. It was Busted's 'What I Go To School For' a song about falling in love with a teacher (rip off of Van Halen's Hot For Teacher). The song was crap and I thought the band would just die off. Sadly, this didnt happen and they are the most popular pop band in the UK. The thing that really bothers me about Busted (and to a certain extent, McFly) is that they play guitar really half-arsed. In their videos, they play an A chord at the 12th fret. I also saw concert footage of them, and I saw several fans doing... wait for it.... the DEVIL HORNS!!!

I was extremely pissed off at this and even more so when McFly came out. They pose more than glam rockers, they are a disgrace to pop-punk (if they can be categorised as that) and they control the UK!! The sad thing is that young-guitarists will see them (and God-forbid Busted Clones) and think thats the way to play guitar. What happened to the days of the Sex Pistols and Led Zeppelin. Rock needs to be put back into the mainstream and young-guitarists must be shown the talents of Slash, Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix.

Hopefully, Busted will fail in America and they will lose the ability to write songs and disappear from our TV screens. If they do become famous in America, a generation of crap guitarists will be born and the charts will be swamped with Guitar-pop. So for guitar-music's sake, do not promote Busted in anyway and just pray that these Green-Day wannabes will fade-away.

About Busted.... Lose the ability to write songs? I didnt know they had the ability, let alone lose it.

McFlys new video made me laugh. Its for the song That Girl, which incidently is about not being good enough for a girl. hmm, wasnt the single before that about not being good enough for a girl? Get over yourselves kids!!!

Anyway, the song has a guitar solo in it that to the novice ear would think its actually quite good. The intro is a rip off of johnny be goode, and while many other songs by good artists sometimes use that opening riff, McFly just dont deserve to be allowed to.

The solo is sooooo not the mcfly boy playing it. His fingers are in the wrong place and in some case, not even strumming a string. Now i realise its a video and they wouldnt be playing it live during it, but come on! make an attempt at it looking real.

It sickens me that so many kids & mums think theyre so good. Any moron can see they are not playing the guitars live on stage. They are entertainers, not musicians.

When the two bands first started, they used to tour with each other, with Busted being the main act and mcfly the support.

Can you imagine it?

"That was McFly, and incase you missed any of the cheesy crap pop music, here they are again with a different name and one less band member.....Busted!!!"

Oh, the guy from busted that tries to look like a hard guy, he was interviews in a newspaper and said he cant go out to normal pubs and clubs incase he gets beat up. "Someone always thinks it would be funny to punch the guy from busted".

And this comes as a surprise to him??

He also says he wished they hadnt sold out. He said they have to sell "cheesy blow up guitars at gigs, I wish we didnt have to because thats not what we're about, but if we dont sell them, some unauthorised vendor on the streets will do it instead"

Oh come on, do they expect us to swallow that tripe? they knew exactly what they were getting into by being in a shitty band like that, theyre gonna sell out and the record company is gonna get as much cash as possible from them before the public lose interest.

Fecking morons, the lot of them.

Busted will fail in America and they will lose the ability to write songs

you call them songs???? your crazy :P

i bet someone else was paid to write them anyway

Crap songs are still songs.

Barely. I still can't believe they had a song about THunderbirds which was crap and it went to number one.

And another thing, they murdered Teenage Kicks

Dude, you do know the Sex Pistols knew SHIT about playing instruments, right?...

Hmm, Sex Pistols or Busted, Sex Pistols or Busted, Sex Pistols or Busted. Hmm not exactly two bands you can compaire, regardless of musical talent,

Sex Pistols intruments were actually plugged in and switched on and hit, busted have that kid with Monobrow super powers that allows them to play music without really playing.

Oh, the guy from busted that tries to look like a hard guy, he was interviews in a newspaper and said he cant go out to normal pubs and clubs incase he gets beat up. "Someone always thinks it would be funny to punch the guy from busted".

And this comes as a surprise to him??

:lol::lol::lol:

I so want to punch that guy!

Dude, you do know the Sex Pistols knew SHIT about playing instruments, right?...

Hmm, Sex Pistols or Busted, Sex Pistols or Busted, Sex Pistols or Busted. Hmm not exactly two bands you can compaire, regardless of musical talent,

Sex Pistols intruments were actually plugged in and switched on and hit, busted have that kid with Monobrow super powers that allows them to play music without really playing.

Did i say I prefer busted over the Sex Pistols? NOPE!

But don't talk about guys knowing only one chord and give the Sex Pistols as a reference for good playing, cause none of them couldn't really play.

The Sex Pistols solos were good. Busted don't even have the brain power to make solos. Sex Pistols write about things that no-one wrote about before.

As for Busted, writing 20 songs about being dumped isnt very original.

Their lyrics suck almost as much as Avril's.

'I messed my pants, when we flew over France'

I've never heard of a person shit themselves because of a good looking air hostess