Soundgarden...WOW

susanAtkins

I was just rocking out to Soundgarden and fuck they were amazing. Top notch players and Chris Cornell is the 2nd greatest rock singer (after W AXL ROSE)......I would encourage any metalheads to check out early Soundgarden if you never really heve. Download "Rusty Cage" or "Jesus Christ Pose". The band was really alot heavier than most people think.

I was just rocking out to Soundgarden and fuck they were amazing. Top notch players and Chris Cornell is the 2nd greatest rock singer (after W AXL ROSE)......I would encourage any metalheads to check out early Soundgarden if you never really heve. Download "Rusty Cage" or "Jesus Christ Pose". The band was really alot heavier than most people think.

no way is he a better singer than jeff buckley.

Well I see you have a fucking Radiohead album listed as the best ever. Therefore I cant take you seriously when talking about hard rock.

Well I see you have a fucking Radiohead album listed as the best ever. Therefore I cant take you seriously when talking about hard rock.

what are you on about you misinformed prick of a human being!

:laugh: nice

Ha and you're saying that....... :rolleyes:

yes im saying that because his statement was completely wrong?

yes im saying that because his statement was completely wrong?

I don't know are you? Why are you asking yourself questions?... :monkey::monkey::monkey:

Chris' singing on BadMotorFinger and the other Soundgarden albums is amazing, but in the last album he made with Audioslave he sounded a bit like that idiot from AC/DC which is a shame. I guess all singers lose their voice as they get older.

He did not sound like him at all.

Chris' singing on BadMotorFinger and the other Soundgarden albums is amazing, but in the last album he made with Audioslave he sounded a bit like that idiot from AC/DC which is a shame. I guess all singers lose their voice as they get older.

wtf?? Chirs Cornell sounding like Brian Johnson in Audioslave??

Im sure you heard the wrong album or something because their voices are not similar at all

In my opinion, soundgarden were the last great rock and roll band. Once they were gone, nirvana trampled all over the rock scene... =( Soundgarden have got a really unique sound, and some really whacked tuning :D

ehh, Soundgarden disbanded in 97 and Nirvana were dominating the rock scene long before that