Noel Gallagher vs Liam Gallagher

gnruk

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man gnruk thanks a lot these are my favorite songs from heathen chemistry. thumbs up dude. B)

I prefer Liam because I like his songs better and he acts much cooler on stage.

yeh but did you hear those drums on the hindu times demo!!!! :shades: and the lyrics are much better!!!

"you fall in we fall down, theres no love in this shotgun down, when you believe its not fair, when you leave yeah we both wont care!, the ghost that is your soul it leaves me cold babe! the ghost that is your soul it leaves me cold babe! cuz you get so high you just dont feel it!!!!!!!!!!!! "

is that Noel singin' that sounds strange. I realize now how much I prefer Liam as singer

oh btw. the drums sound a little bit like fuckin' in the bushes.

and they lay the song in C major instaead of B major on the Album. I think I like the album version better

Edited by JeanGenie

Is this even a contest??

One of the best frontmen ever??

No fucking chance! All he does is stand there, doesn't move and wail up to the microphone, while 10 000 ugly cockney's think that he is a god.

At least the musical attribution of Oasis can be credited, and aknowledged to Noel.

GNRUK, haha you know I love you, but you really got to look beyond the square when it comes to Oasis because not many people see them in the same light as you do.

Is this even a contest??

One of the best frontmen ever??

No fucking chance! All he does is stand there, doesn't move and wail up to the microphone, while 10 000 ugly cockney's think that he is a god.

At least the musical attribution of Oasis can be credited, and aknowledged to Noel.

GNRUK, haha you know I love you, but you really got to look beyond the square when it comes to Oasis because not many people see them in the same light as you do.

awww but that stance and no movement is a trademark dude! :confused::confused::scared::scared:

129_liam_stage.jpg