Greenday tickets

toffeegirl

hahaha i got mine!!! sstanding at manchester,i actually cant wait.

I could only get seated tickets for the lower tier at Manchester...but I'm still pretty chuffed. Should be excellent.

Did you see them on Jools Holland last night, rufus? B)

oh unlucky,my mate foned up at 9,the minute they went on sale.

ner i was at work till late,wish i had though,wat were they llike?

It's probably a good thing that we're sitting, as I'm going with Mr Toffs. If we were standing and he was getting pushed and shoved, he'd probably end up decking somebody!! :D

They were good. It was weird though, I couldn't figure out whether Billie Joe was miming on American Idiot - just because he was singing so fast, yet didn't seem to be breathing... but you have to play live on Jules Holland anyway don't you?

They played Boulevard of Broken dreams as well, and that was really good. I went to bed then, so dunno if they played any more.

Edited by toffeegirl

It's probably a good thing that we're sitting, as I'm going with Mr Toffs. If we were standing and he was getting pushed and shoved, he'd probably end up decking somebody!! :D

They were good. It was weird though, I couldn't figure out whether Billie Joe was miming on American Idiot - just because he was singing so fast, yet didn't seem to be breathing... but you have to play live on Jules Holland anyway don't you?

They played Boulevard of Broken dreams as well, and that was really good. I went to bed then, so dunno if they played any more.

i hope he didnt mime! but yeah i think that yoy have to be live at jools.wish i had got someone to record it.

lol contraband,attitude is my strong point ;)

Yeh, they played basket case as well which damn well rocked!