NEW OZZY BOXSET!

axlslash

From Blabbermouth:

According to USA Today, the upcoming four-CD box from OZZY OSBOURNE will carry the title "Bible of Ozz" and is tentatively scheduled for release on February 9. "Ultimate Sin", "Thank God for the Bomb", a demo version of "Facing Hell" and 49 other songs are included in the collection. The first two discs contain remastered hits, B-sides and rarities, including live tracks and demos of the contradictory "Mama, I'm Coming Home" and "Won't Be Coming Home".

The third "Bible of Ozz" CD has a variety of collaborations, from "Iron Man" with THERAPY? and "I Ain't No Nice Guy" with MOTÖRHEAD to "Stayin' Alive" with Dweezil Zappa and "Born to Be Wild" with Miss Piggy. Among Osbourne's newly recorded covers on the fourth CD are THE BEATLES' "In My Life", BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD's "For What It's Worth", THE ROLLING STONES' "Sympathy for the Devil" and KING CRIMSON's "21st Century Schizoid Man". He and daughter Kelly close the collection with their duet of BLACK SABBATH tune "Changes", which recently reached No. 1 in the U.K.

Edited by axlslash