Worst voice in rock?

Genesis

Duff Mckagan

:lol:

lol... you're absolutly right. He can't sing worth a shit......... the only good thing I ever heard is "Attitude"....... when he does backing vocals he sounds like the beaten dead horse the fellows sing about.....;)

there are many, but the only one that pops into mind right now, is Bono from U2, what a shitty voice, and a shitty group pfff

:shocked::confused::anger: :devil:

.........:anger::anger::anger:

i would fucking knock annas axl out if i ever found him....try seeing Bono live then you will appreciate his voice

i would more than gladly give you my address and pay for the train ticket my boy, it'd be worth it, now grow up you stupid immature little idiot!

there are many, but the only one that pops into mind right now, is Bono from U2, what a shitty voice, and a shitty group pfff

i would fucking knock annas axl out if i ever found him....try seeing Bono live then you will appreciate his voice

i would more than gladly give you my address and pay for the train ticket my boy, it'd be worth it, now grow up you stupid immature little idiot!

if your still pissed about me and ur ex....get over it

if your still pissed about me and ur ex....get over it

and what on earth have i got to be pissed about, pls explain, she's my EX for a damn good reason, and what kind of involvement did you have....oh yeah you msg each other, damn, don't get too involved, you might get within 467 miles of each other (and yes it is that far)! get over yourself little boy, i don't really give half a shit and i never did, i just don't like your attitude and i don't like the way you rise up with no reason and mouth off with no substance, actions speak far louder than words, and i'm not pissed at all, never have been actually thought it was quite funny and cute in an ironic kinda way, i'm a grown up, shit happens, life goes on deal with it!

people aren't impressed when you say you'd love to knock someone out whilst hiding behind a screen, i doubt they'd be impressed if you actually tried it, lol. but at least you'd not be hiding and full of shit both at the same time.

i've just tried to befriend you since i've been here and all i've gotten in return is attitude, if you've got nothing nice to say to me, then don't fucking say anything to me at all, please.

Edited by Anna's Axl

Mick Jagger

:o Why?? Just wondering.. He has sort of a normal voice IMO

He sounds like utter shit on the records. Live, there's so much energy that you don't think about his voice, but I'm not too big on the Stones in the studio. I have all of their live shit though.

WTF??? mick jagger is my god.no one is better than him.

Duff Mckagan

lol... you're absolutly right. He can't sing worth a shit......... the only good thing I ever heard is "Attitude"....... when he does backing vocals he sounds like the beaten dead horse the fellows sing about.....;)

Duff sings on "So Fine" too. That one doesn't sound so bad.

Edited by cold*heartbreaker

Duff Mckagan

Duff sings on "So Fine" too. That one doesn't sound so bad.

so fine is a great song (especially the studio version).....I really like it. But when Duff sings it live.....damn...it's terrible!! :scared:

I really hate the singer from Blink 182's voice. The one who plays guitar i think. His voice is so annoying and so is the band.

so do I

well...actually their music is crappy too....so there's no reason for them to have a talented vocalist....there's nothing better than old punk

BTW: NICE SIG DUDE :)

Who do you think that has made it big in the world of rock, actually has a really shitty voice?

I, for one, hate Rod Stewart's rasp.

Hehe when I saw the topic title, Rod Steward was the first thing to pop into my head.......

Speaking of Rod, I thought of a new topic...... "Ugliest face of rock?"

Who do you think that has made it big in the world of rock, actually has a really shitty voice?

I, for one, hate Rod Stewart's rasp.

Hehe when I saw the topic title, Rod Steward was the first thing to pop into my head.......

Speaking of Rod, I thought of a new topic...... "Ugliest face of rock?"

Gwar