Aerosmith Just push play album and the grind

Nightcrawler

I have avoided this album because it was panned quite a bit when it came out, having heard only trip hoppin prior to today, but I have to say, it's probably my favorite aerosmith album of the 90's. It's alot better than i expected,

Did anyone else enjoy this album?

Also, the song the grind, what a great aerosmith song, sounds like a classic Aerosmith song.

I never got the album, but I bought Aerosmith's Greatest hits that came with 2 discs. The 2nd disc had all their later stuff, and all the songs on that disc from Just Push Play in my opinion, were crap.

No offense or anything. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by shiaobundan

I never got the album, but I bought Aerosmith's Greatest hits that came with 2 discs. The 2nd disc had all their later stuff, and all the songs on that disc from Just Push Play in my opinion, were crap.

there were only 2 songs from that album.

I think I got the same greatest hits CD's that shiaobundan has and when I heard "Just Push Play" I didn't think it was too bad, I really liked it at first although now it's just lost in my library of music. I remember when I first heard Jaded on like Jay Leno or somethin, it sounded good then and good now. Both songs beat out a lot of 90's shit in my opinion. I thought about buying "Just Push Play" but then I forgot so maybe I'll do it if this thread's reviews are good.

I think I got the same greatest hits CD's that shiaobundan has and when I heard "Just Push Play" I didn't think it was too bad, I really liked it at first although now it's just lost in my library of music. I remember when I first heard Jaded on like Jay Leno or somethin, it sounded good then and good now. Both songs beat out a lot of 90's shit in my opinion. I thought about buying "Just Push Play" but then I forgot so maybe I'll do it if this thread's reviews are good.

They are probably the worst songs on the album.

I've that album too, it's cool. ;):P