Hanoi rocks

Raas

I think they was/is great and had the fame and fortune coming.

I really like many of their songs.

Unfortunately they seem still mad at motley crue like Vince intended to crash the car to kill Razzle.

Edited by Raas

HANOI ROCKS... After all thees years, they can do music, as good as they ever did!!!

Plus, the thing whit the Finnish Beats an Style... the song call´d Ranegades!!! It´s good to see that the guys are not just into the glamrock.. but can do things in a humourus way to...

What was the reason?

Erin was McCoys good friend. Some day she was asking Andy if he can sell her a fix of heroin. She hadn`t used it before. Andy said no. Erin disappeared and Andy got worried. Angela said Erin went to Steven`s. Andy rushed to Steven`s and when Steven finally opened the door Erin was dying because of heroin overdose. And Steven just said: ´Erin has started fade into blue.` Without a worry in his voice like heroin overdose is an everyday thing.

Andy ordered Steven to call the ambulance but Steven didn´t do it cause he is a selfish coward and the main thing in his head was hiding. Andy called the ambulance and started to resuscitate Erin while Steve was hiding in the shower. Ambulance came and they said Andy saved her life.

This is an old story I know. But there was another thing. When Andy came to Steven´s and saw Erin he noticed that Erin has no pants at all, no trousers or underpants. Steven had probably done her some sexual abuse while she was suffering heroin overdose.

Same day Axl called to Andy and thanked him for saving his wife`s life. A couple of days later Steven got fired.

Edited by tanja

And Steven just said: ´Erin has started fade into blue.` Without a worry in his voice like heroin overdose is an everyday thing.

That's cos when you're hooked on horse, it is an everyday thing. And aside from that, Steven's never exactly been Einstein. Still, that whole story is pretty intense. Never heard all those details.

Hanoi are great. Especially Dead By Christmas is awesome. Axl said he could really relate to that track. Now, I don't know about that, but the song rules.

I wonder if Michael Monroe's still friend with Axl and co.

Why wouldn't he be.

Hmm I don't know...they were on the same festival in 02 (Japan) and Monroe made some comments about nu-GnR like "get rid of the hired guns".

But who knows. Monroe and McCoy are living legends here in Finland lol :P Funny as hell from time to time, Andy even had his own reality show here.

I used to have "all those wasted years..."

a live album i think.

u can see that gnr were basically hanoi rocks for the late 80s.

then something crazy happened.

Taxi Driver

Mental Beat

Malibu Beach

I remember, i always think i should check some of their studio albums but there so much good music to buy...

I used to have "all those wasted years..."

a live album i think.

u can see that gnr were basically hanoi rocks for the late 80s.

then something crazy happened.

Taxi Driver

Mental Beat

Malibu Beach

I remember, i always think i should check some of their studio albums but there so much good music to buy...

Wasted - now you have good chance to check out Hanoi's newest studio album "Twelve Shots on the Rocks" - just click the link on my signature. There is 5 mp3's (not full songs, but about 2 minutes each). Go for it, you wont regret.

Btw, unfortunately I have to admit there is so little of good music in todays markets :sleeper:

I got their greatest hits CD, I've heard one song from 12 shots on the rocks, it's called like a dollar a day late or something and it was pretty good. They are probably my favorite band after Guns N' Roses and Motley Crue.