Do You Listen To November Rain More In November?

GnRmaniac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenver it is raining in November, I try to listen to it. Last year in the month of November it rained about 4 times, and it's pretty cool to listen to the song while it is raining. I also like to sing the song to people while it is raining. But I listen to the song a lot year round as well. Not just during specific times.

Whenver it is raining in November, I try to listen to it. Last year in the month of November it rained about 4 times, and it's pretty cool to listen to the song while it is raining. I also like to sing the song to people while it is raining. But I listen to the song a lot year round as well. Not just during specific times.

yep same here.

The amount of times I've listened to it I guess I must have done so on a rainy day in November. But this year I'll make a special effort... It may sound even better.

I do tend to listen to "A Long December" by Counting Crows a lot more in December though...

(And yes, I'm prepared for the rinsing I'm gonna get for saying I like Counting Crows)

I suppose I’m a bit strange really, I like to go outside in November in the Rain, with my Mp3 player, with the song blasting, the best bit is just having a small jacket on, I get totally soaked, but feels so cool - IMO

Regards

Waxl

The amount of times I've listened to it I guess I must have done so on a rainy day in November. But this year I'll make a special effort... It may sound even better.

I do tend to listen to "A Long December" by Counting Crows a lot more in December though...

(And yes, I'm prepared for the rinsing I'm gonna get for saying I like Counting Crows)

Me too, damn catchy pop bastards.

i listen to it more when its raining but i listen to it a lot in november as well.

ive been listening to it shitloads recently coz i downloading 2 unreleased versions of it - an acoustic guitar and a piano version and imo the piano version is better than the official released version because its a lot simpler and sweet sounding and bit more meaningful i guess.

Used to listen to it all the time, in every given month of the year. Used to think it was their greatest stuff ever. But, I dunno... I just don't get much out of NR anymore. It's too long and boring, IMO.