Do You Listen To November Rain More In November?

GnRmaniac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!

Today was the 1st day of November, and it rained! I cranked them all up: the UYI version, live versions that I've downloaded, played the video clip and watched it off the UYI Tokyo DVD.

Ahh that cold November Rain has never felt better.

(Even though it's nearly summer here in Australia, and it was more of a warm November rain. Oh well.)

I listened to November Rain twice recently.

Once in the Gym I go to, they played UYI all the way through. That was some work out!!!

Then last night I was watching MTV and they played video.

I it was weird how Axl looked in that video. So healthy.

Whereas Slash and Duff looked half dead.

But no I don't listen to it more in November, I actually normally skip it, I love The Garden.

But when I was listening to it in the gym I was thinking this song is underrated. I mean people don't talk about in Pop Culture that much, sort of like Bohemian Rhapsody. Everyone puts it on the juke box cos its 10 minutes long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, I listen to November rain more in November and I also listen to ''Don't cry'' more when my boyfriend cries, ''Live and let die'' when someone is on danger and I live him die, ''Dead horse'' everytime I eat horse meat, ''Down on the farm'' when I am visiting my gradparents at the countryside,'' Welcome to the jungle'' when I go for safari and so on... :P:P:P

Are you kidding me?

Edited by gina9

Odd question....

I actually just listened to it for the first time in quite a while last night :lol:

So I guess you could say I do?

I specifically remember they played it on the radio last year in November when it was raining out and the DJ was making a joke about it :)

I remember that also...it was Remi Maxwell!

He's fuckin' funny.