Do You Listen To November Rain More In November?

GnRmaniac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the chances of Guns N'Roses doing a follow up to November Rain... December Snow.

..opposed to the piano intro, December Snow could start with a synth intro from Chris Pittman.

Chris could also throw in some Xmas sounds (bells etc) thus making December Snow a winner every Xmas. A true ca$h cow :xmasssanta:

here's a start:

So if you want to love me

then darlin' don't go,

Or I'll just end up sliding'

In the cold December snow...

(noticed how i cleverly rhymed *go* with *snow* - see if you can do any better)

Edited by dobadog

First let me answer the question: I listen to NR whenever I feel like it, which suprising ain't very often as I fell it's slight too over the top and well a bit boring... calling a gnr song on a gnr board boring :o ( I feel like rambo- one man war starts now)

Second Point- Although I dont agree with Del James entirely, as I think that we get so little info from the bloody management (we're getting more info off Seb Bach, FFS!) It is only natural for us to overexaggerate titbits they feed us every now and again. Even though this isnt about the NuGNR V.2 (how cool does that sound), It's just another pointless thread (Are our lives going to be any better, knowing that the person that posted before, listens to NR more in november?)

C'mon People

Just my two pence ( live in U.K)

Bork_axl