Van Halen

JeffreyIsabell

I saw them live too. They did a long ass encore. They didn't play Running with the Devil though...

And btw have you heard about Eddies HUGE drinking problem coming back? I heard that he has been just loaded at the gigs and such.

Yeah, I went to Albany show and I was disapionted they didn't play running with the devil too. I like Sammy a little more than David (though I do like him alot) because he doesn't act so cocky. Sammys songs tend to be insperational and Dave's are more rockers and I like both of their styles. I like the new one Its About Time, anyone else.

I saw them live too. They did a long ass encore. They didn't play Running with the Devil though...

And btw have you heard about Eddies HUGE drinking problem coming back? I heard that he has been just loaded at the gigs and such.

Yeah, I went to Albany show and I was disapionted they didn't play running with the devil too. I like Sammy a little more than David (though I do like him alot) because he doesn't act so cocky. Sammys songs tend to be insperational and Dave's are more rockers and I like both of their styles. I like the new one Its About Time, anyone else.

It's About Time is good, but Up For Breakfast is easily the best of the three new ones.

It's About Time is good, but Up For Breakfast is easily the best of the three new ones.

Yeah Up For Breakfast is quality

I'm seeing them tonight. SWeet shit...

me too!!! did you hear they only sold 5000 tix out of 10000, supposedly its been selling bad all over because of their "U2 prices" to see the show, lol, o well i got my tix and im excited to go!

WOW What a show! :D

I had an awesome time there, because they closed the upper deck since it didn't sell out, they moved the people from the upper decks (me) to the lower, closer decks.

It amazed me how wasted Eddie was, just mumbling nonsense half stumbling all over the place, but he still played great.