i just saw van halen

rylz

van halen was well worth the 100+ bucks it costs to see them, they were amazing, hagar's voice was flawless and eddie is a fuckin guitar god, i couldnt believe how good he was, now i know why he is seen as one of the best guitarists of all time, he is sooo much better then i couldve imagined, the show rocked and they played for about 2 hours, however the only sad note was they didnt play hot for teacher!!!!the crowd couldnt believe it, im still kinda mad about that....

van halen was well worth the 100+ bucks it costs to see them, they were amazing, hagar's voice was flawless and eddie is a fuckin guitar god, i couldnt believe how good he was, now i know why he is seen as one of the best guitarists of all time, he is sooo much better then i couldve imagined, the show rocked and they played for about 2 hours, however the only sad note was they didnt play hot for teacher!!!!the crowd couldnt believe it, im still kinda mad about that....

sweet that must have been fun. I really wouldn't have wanted them to play hot for teacher though I just don't think Sammy is particullary good at singing Dave songs

be happy you got the Roth songs you did. Sammy has never sung "Hot For Teacher."

The only Roth songs he ever sung before this tour were "Ain't Talking 'Bout Love" and "Jump." oh, and "You Really Got Me," if you can even count that. so be happy you got what you got.

yeah, they opened with Jump and Sammy killed Dave's version.

In truth Sammy makes Dave look like a very average, limited singer.

Eddie was just wasted! wow! I have no idea how much he drank. But it must have been a gargantuan amount, stumbling around, mumbling nonsense... haha it was great. he still played amazing. The new songs rock. Especially it's about time.

I'm just surprised Ed didn't fall of the stage! :P

The nurse they kept showing on the screen was cute, Sammy brought her on to the stage. What a beautiful lady.

yeah, they opened with Jump and Sammy killed Dave's version.

In truth Sammy makes Dave look like a very average, limited singer.

Eddie was just wasted! wow! I have no idea how much he drank. But it must have been a gargantuan amount, stumbling around, mumbling nonsense... haha it was great. he still played amazing. The new songs rock. Especially it's about time.

I'm just surprised Ed didn't fall of the stage! :P

The nurse they kept showing on the screen was cute, Sammy brought her on to the stage. What a beautiful lady.

yeah dave really isn't a grweat singer per say but i think he is really good at waht he does and is a great frontman. I thought Eddie was sober well i guess he must have fallen off the wagon

I thought Eddie was sober well i guess he must have fallen off the wagon

Eddie loved Valerie. After she left him he must've fallen off the wagon hard.

Because from what I've heard, he's been just sauced every show on this tour.

Sammy can't stand him when he's like this, so there might not be a Van Halen after this tour is over from what Sammy's saying...

I thought Eddie was sober well i guess he must have fallen off the wagon

Eddie loved Valerie. After she left him he must've fallen off the wagon hard.

Because from what I've heard, he's been just sauced every show on this tour.

Sammy can't stand him when he's like this, so there might not be a Van Halen after this tour is over from what Sammy's saying...

yeah and after the cancer scare and all Id be drinking if I was in his shoes! Hope he dosen't over do it though