Where Do You Prefer To Be?

SofaKingWhat

Where Do You Go?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i put "seated... poor legs can't take it" but what it should have said was "seated... because i want to see what the stage looks like."

BUT... that's if I know it is going to be a cool looking stage production. If it's raw, I like being front row.

Additionally, people in mosh pits need to have sawblades thrown at their throats. Mosh pits are horrible.

I've been to 2 concerts with seating...they kinda suck. I went to a Saliva/Earshot/Skillet concert in August and was all over the front of the building because of mosh pits...but during Saliva me and my girl were tight against the barrier.

Twisted Sister i went to early, right when the doors opened, to get close. I was the one smashing people into the barrier there.

Metallica: started in the back of the arena and ended tight against the barrier.

The way i look at it: if it's a general admission concert, the only reason worth going is to SEE the band, so why not get up close? Who the fuck cares if you get a couple hits or bruises, it will be worth it the next day!