First Ashlee Simpson, Now Eminem

highvoltage

Now rappers are posing as genuine performers!

Saturday Night 'Live' has been disgraced by a second lip-syncing incident in as many weeks. Eminem was performing his new song 'mosh' and appeared to be out of time with the backing tape - an appalling embarrassment for a rapper said to have built his career rapping freestyle 'in da hood'.

Eminem's rep said he was merely trying to "duplicate the sound on his album". der. "He had a vocal track on for double vocal effect on the first song, to make it more powerful. Lots of hip-hop artists do that," he said, adding Tupac Shakur did it. Ashlee Simpson must be feeling a little better.

Source - Channel V Music News

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

well i'm glad both illegitimate forms of "music" have been disgraced lately. maybe people will start looking at the real stuff... the genuine stuff.

No most people just tend to listen to contemperary music and make fun of good rock n roll music like gnr, van halen and ac dc for being "old."

They should show iron maiden on the german top of the pops a few years ago when they refused to mime.

They eventually went on stage but when the backing track came on, they just danced around the stage, swapping guitars with each other, and making it completely obvious it wasnt them playing. Class. it was live too i think.

They should show iron maiden on the german top of the pops a few years ago when they refused to mime.

They eventually went on stage but when the backing track came on, they just danced around the stage, swapping guitars with each other, and making it completely obvious it wasnt them playing. Class. it was live too i think.

Ha so fucking funny! take that!

Guest Bloody-milk

Eminem should go back where he started ''singing''...his basement.Seriously..he sucks..and uses other songs to back up his talking.Like he used ''Thank you'' from Dido and ''Sing for the moment'' from Aerosmith.Pretty original...don't you think?(don't answer that).

Guest Bloody-milk

Well you can't blame the guy here.He gives his fans what they want,that's how things are these days.You tell your fans what they want to hear,not what you want.That's why I like old rock n roll,the singers give everybody a piece of their mind.It's all about attitude,independence and feelings from everybody's perspective.An universal genere...but now here they are,punks who ''sing'' about gangs and ghetto life style although they haven't touched a real ghetto with their shiny shoes ,who pretend they have been shot 9 times and they have survived it,people who can ''sing'' on stage while they can't even breath,people who put shiny new cars that are rend by hour in their video and people who wear fake gold-chains to look cool.It blows.

Damn...I gotta stop this,I'm taking it too far.

Avril LAvigne did the same thing on Top Of The Pops, she was pissed about having to mime, so when they came out, she was on drums! :P And the drummer was on vocals!

:lol: That's cool

I hate when they mime, it's retarded. They should put rock bands only from now on SNL. That place is doomed for mimers :lol:

well i'm glad both illegitimate forms of "music" have been disgraced lately. maybe people will start looking at the real stuff... the genuine stuff.

Who are you really to decide what's legitimate and what's not?

What makes Guns n' Roses more ligitimate than Eminem or Ashly? Because they play instruments? BULLSHIT! Axl sang about fucking people in the ass and did coke, does that make him legitimate?