Just Saw Van halen

Civil_War

wow this concert was fucking amazing. I used to hate sammy hagar, now i love him. It was so good and they played all the great songs from both sammy and dave and they sounded great. They had great charisma and the funny thing is for all the united state shows they had a huge palm tree so since they couldnt bring it across teh border they had a 3 foot tall lighted palm tree haha. It was great and the opening act wasnt to bad either.

when are they coming to the UK????

im getting pissed off

next year, according to Mikey...

that is... if they don't break up...

oh well..

maybe sammy will leave....david will give up the whole paramedic thing and the originals will rock again

B)

I'd go to the UK to see that, if they didn't come to the US! That'd be flippin' awesome!

dunno if it'll happen though... there have been 3 attempted Roth/VH reunions since 1995.

im getting pissed off

oh well..

maybe sammy will leave....david will give up the whole paramedic thing and the originals will rock again

B)

I'd go to the UK to see that, if they didn't come to the US! That'd be flippin' awesome!

dunno if it'll happen though... there have been 3 attempted Roth/VH reunions since 1995.

why did they all fail?

wow this concert was fucking amazing. I used to hate sammy hagar, now i love him. It was so good and they played all the great songs from both sammy and dave and they sounded great. They had great charisma and the funny thing is for all the united state shows they had a huge palm tree so since they couldnt bring it across teh border they had a 3 foot tall lighted palm tree haha. It was great and the opening act wasnt to bad either.

I can imagine it was great with what you say, i really would like to see them live. ;)

why did they all fail?

because both DLR and EVH are assholes, but just in different ways, and they can't stand each other.

DLR was never EVH's friend, even back in the day... originally, they just got him because he had a PA and a practice space. But they kept him because he was such a great frontman and stage personality. But his real personality sucks to live with, so Eddie hates him... actually Mikey and Alex do, too.

why did they all fail?

because both DLR and EVH are assholes, but just in different ways, and they can't stand each other.

DLR was never EVH's friend, even back in the day... originally, they just got him because he had a PA and a practice space. But they kept him because he was such a great frontman and stage personality. But his real personality sucks to live with, so Eddie hates him... actually Mikey and Alex do, too.

Yeah it was sad after the greatest hits album that they didnt try something with DLR and those other times...... :D

Im really looking forward to them coming to the Uk. Any specific part of 2005 they might be coming in. I just hope they don't jack up the ticket prices!

im getting pissed off

oh well..

B)

why did they all fail?

Because DLR is full of himself. :rolleyes:

I saw VH several times back in the day with DLR and also a few times with Sammy. Sammy can hold his own and it rocked without DLR. I found that awesome given DLR thought the world revolved around him at the time, well, he still does. :P