Vince Neil

Big Boy Sixxx

I got a letter this morning from ticket master. I was due to be seeing Vince Neil at the Astoria in London next week but the gig has now been postponed untill 4th December 2005. At first I'm thinking i fucking knew that something would happen and i wouldnt be able to go and was pretty pissed off. BUT now i am thinking with rumours of the Motley Crue reunion tour rife at the moment and rumours that the tour will be announced on November 24th - has Vince cancelled his tour to get back with Motley? I FUCKIN HOPE SO!

I got a letter this morning from ticket master. I was due to be seeing Vince Neil at the Astoria in London next week but the gig has now been postponed untill 4th December 2005. At first I'm thinking i fucking knew that something would happen and i wouldnt be able to go and was pretty pissed off. BUT now i am thinking with rumours of the Motley Crue reunion tour rife at the moment and rumours that the tour will be announced on November 24th - has Vince cancelled his tour to get back with Motley? I FUCKIN HOPE SO!

NOPE! I saw Vince two nights ago in Calgary. The show fucking rocked. I was front row center(thank ya very much). I high fived Vince a few times, I got to sing into the microphone durring Shout at the Devil and I actually got to strum the base players base. True as shit. He was playing right in front of us and he raised his hands to egg on the crowd and when he did so I ran my fingers across the strings on his bass. Cool. He looked at me and gave me the devil horns sign. My singing part included "Shout!, Shout!, Shout at the Devil!!" and Vince then screamed "yeah!!!" after he pulled the mic away from me. This show fucking rocked people. As far as I know Vince is still going. Like I said I saw him in Calgary on Tuesday night!!! One funny thing was that I wore my AXL SUCKS t-shirt and Vince didn't even come close to aknowledging it. Maybe he wants to leave the past in the past :unsure: He had to of seen the shirt, which was popular amoung nearly everyone at the gig :lol: Poor Axl.