No Good Bands

Yesturdays24

That's how I feel man. I've been cruising itunes and amazon the last few months, getting into some older 80's and early 90's bands that I didn't get to experience at the time.

Seriously though, you watch a music video channel and all it is, is either that mainstream rap junk about how rich and badass they are, brainless teen pop, or mostly watered down pop-rock.

There's a band called Brides of Destruction consisting of Nikki Sixx, Tracii Guns, London LeGrand and some other fool. Anyways there CD Here Comes The Brides is great. The songs Shut The Fuck Up and Natural Born Killers are my favorites.

Hanoi Rocks new album is great also, its like the Appetite For Destruction of the 21st century. It's called 12 Shots on the Rocks.

There's a band called Brides of Destruction consisting of Nikki Sixx, Tracii Guns, London LeGrand and some other fool. Anyways there CD Here Comes The Brides is great. The songs Shut The Fuck Up and Natural Born Killers are my favorites.

Hanoi Rocks new album is great also, its like the Appetite For Destruction of the 21st century. It's called 12 Shots on the Rocks.

damn right, 2Xdead i gotta says my fav. there just nothing exciting coming out at the moment. im sick of all these 'the.....' bands and these infections like busted. some bands like killswitch engage are pretty good but i dont know alot. Minus are supposed to be quite GNR like, and from what i heard of silvertide they were ok aswell

Guest Bloody-milk

Ah well.Rock N' Roll is awesome.Don't worry.I bet rock'n'roll is going to rise again once Axl has launched his new album.I hate MTV for dumping rock n' roll and hard rock.I like VH1 better.

Saliva???Muse????????????Alter Bridge?????????????

Guys!!!You are GnR fans...how the fuckin' fuck can you listen to that crap?

it makes my ears bleed!

Bon Jovi's box set is coming out in 4 days...

Ah, and Europe's last record is ok.It's better than most of their fellows albums.It contains some really good rock song sbut also some nickelback type of shit.

All in all a decent album.

how the fuck can you say there are no good bands about???? Some of you need to go out and find some new bands and stop living in the past.

oh and Devils Son you take the piss out of muse then go and say Europe's last record was good??

it makes my ears bleed!

Just because we like GnR doesnt mean we cant like other music :) . Being a GnR fan aint like joining a cult, with like 10 commandements (Thou Shalt Not Listen to any music which does not containeth 3 guitars, Thou must believe everything that thou lord Axl Rose doth do to be sane) - Yeah I know I only listed 2. :P

There are plenty of good bands. You've just got to know where to look. (Not on MTV for a start.........)

Edited by 3lwooD

it makes my ears bleed!

Just because we like GnR doesnt mean we cant like other music :) . Being a GnR fan aint like joining a cult, with like 10 commandements (Thou Shalt Not Listen to any music which does not containeth 3 guitars, Thou must believe everything that thou lord Axl Rose doth do to be sane) - Yeah I know I only listed 2. :P

There are plenty of good bands. You've just got to know where to look. (Not on MTV for a start.........)

bravo bravo