U2's SNL performance

Bono

Check it out people. Should be awesome. If there is any lip syncing involved I'm gonna freak. <_< They won't. B) So don't forget, this Saturday, November 20th U2 is playing on Saturday Night Live.

Edited by Bono

I wonder if they are going to lip-synch?

Dude if they fucking lip sync I'm gonna lose it. I normally would have no doubt that they wouldn't but after reading some lame ass article in RS magazine about how everyone does it and then after Eminem had his little controversy. They won't. It would ruin them forveer. they aren't that type of band.

what the hells a youtoo?

A really great fuckig band who won't lip sync. You coming over saturday? I think Layton is.

to where?

Ummm... my house and then maybe Bikini's. Yes people we are gonna hang at my house in Bikinis :lol:

Edited by Bono

That performance was breathtaking....I was literally speechless after watching it. It was so cool at the end when Bono and The Edge left the stage to go to the crowd. Fuck, even SNL members were crying when Bono went over to them. That was so cool how Bono went to that lady in the crowd and acted like a male stripper on her. (hehe) This has to be the best band performance I have ever seen on SNL.

I can only see Axl n' the boys topping that but it would be fuckin' hard.

Edited by IndiannaRose

I'm not much of a fan of U2 but I thought that performance was pretty cool. I didn't like the song much but I loved watchin what Bono was doin, he's awesome! The lady he lap-danced looked turned on and distressed all at the same time, and I thought it was funny how he was playing with the cameras. Gotta love stuff like this, makes all those panzy bands who just jump in the air when they're on stage look like shit, it's somehow made me think better of U2 whether I like their music or not, you just gotta love what Bono was doin.