Band Aid 20

kevdo242

yeah i just saw the video on Richard and Judy and no i don't always watch that show!! :P

yeah i thought it was brilliant except for that prat who raps right in the middle of it whats that all about?!

yep i will buy it..even if i didn't like it i would buy it solely for the cause :)

Dizzee Rascal... Yeah he ruins it.

84 version is so much better. Their are too many "pop" stars in it. When Geldoff wrote it do you think he had Robbie Williams, the Sugababes, Busted and the Beddingfields in mind?

I hope it sells well but it's an awful version of the song...

What?!

It was fooking awful!!

the rap dude you mentioned, the darkness guitar licks were crap! with a shitty tone, and towards the end where the music was all over the place and the guitar licks were played with a really awful sound effect.

Its a joke of a song.

Robbie williams smug grin seems to have missed the point of the whole song.

In general it just had no kick to it like the 84 version.

If they had to remake it with todays singers, they should have kept it exactly the same as the old version.

It sucks!

ill buy it out of principal of the cause, but only use it as a coaster or something.

And send cash as i always do anyway.

i suppose you should be able to..i don't see why not

if not just buy the single to do ur bit for charity and give it to someone else...theres always younger cousins and stuff who would appreciate it

Haha yeah, I'm not a total grinch, I'll definately find some way of donating some money. Maybe I'll start buying them for people I don't like.

i suppose you should be able to..i don't see why not

if not just buy the single to do ur bit for charity and give it to someone else...theres always younger cousins and stuff who would appreciate it

Haha yeah, I'm not a total grinch, I'll definately find some way of donating some money. Maybe I'll start buying them for people I don't like.

haha :P