U2: Yay! nay! what?

Bono

What do you think of U2  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So considering the release of How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is likely the biggest event for mygnr since the last failed Gn'R tour(ironic eh?) I thought I'd see what everyone thinks of them. You kow what I think.

BEST EVER! without question

I voted for only GNR are better, but that is based on their older albums. Thre first albums were great, but the albums after "achtung baby" were pretty bad, and pop is just terrible. All that you can't leave behind was pretty good, but not even close to their earlier work.

Not crazy about their music, but Bono's head is in the right place on a lot of issues he could otherwise ignore.

Yeah that's how I feel too, their music isn't me really, but I love what the band does for different issues in the world. I think that's amazing do I.

So considering the release of How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is likely the biggest event for mygnr since the last failed Gn'R tour

<_<

(ironic eh?)

Nope, I wouldn't call it ironic...more like just wrong. I can think of many bigger events for mygnr than this. Like:

Velvet Revolver

Greatest Hits

Hollywood Rose

The Band That Time Forgot

Axl's March '04 statement

Buckethead leaving

Axl sightings

Interviews with band members

Assorted rumours

GTA: San Andreas

Is Axl fat?

Is Axl bald?

Is Axl left-handed?

Etc.

You know, stuff that actually has to do with GN'R. :lol:

A lot of people here don't give a crap about this over-rated band called U2. This ain't no U2 forum.

In all honesty, they are far from the worst band out there and have some decent tunes, but that's as far as I'd go.

Hey, you asked what I think about them.

Yay!!

I just listened to the whole album on the radio, as a preview, it's fucking great. Actually, the song I like the least is Vertigo.

The ones I liked the most were City of Blinding Lights and Miracle's Drug. Sometimes you can't make it on your own is great too, but I like the other 2 better. I was skeptical about this album, but it's really good imo. Good surprise.

So considering the release of How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is likely the biggest event for mygnr since the last failed Gn'R tour

<_<

(ironic eh?)

Nope, I wouldn't call it ironic...more like just wrong. I can think of many bigger events for mygnr than this. Like:

Velvet Revolver

Greatest Hits

Hollywood Rose

The Band That Time Forgot

Axl's March '04 statement

Buckethead leaving

Axl sightings

Interviews with band members

Assorted rumours

GTA: San Andreas

Is Axl fat?

Is Axl bald?

Is Axl left-handed?

Etc.

You know, stuff that actually has to do with GN'R. :lol:

A lot of people here don't give a crap about this over-rated band called U2. This ain't no U2 forum.

In all honesty, they are far from the worst band out there and have some decent tunes, but that's as far as I'd go.

Hey, you asked what I think about them.

:lol: I was only joking. I just noticed others starting U2 threads the last few days along with my regular dose of them. and it(my world) seemed flooded with U2. But yeah I was only joking. Though the new album I think is gonna definetkly turn some heads and convert some people.

Edited by Bono

I'm not gonna ramble but U2 is a great band with at least 1 "masterpiece" TJT , which most people I know own , They have remained relevant for over 20yrs know and have had a major impact on music . I wouldn't really call them hard rock but they definetley play good music .

Peace GnR Nation B)