YES OR NO

nathan get off his case,his opinion is diferent to yours,as yours is diferent to his,no amount of name calling and posting and moaning and bi**hing is going to change your opinions so get on with it and give each other a break

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  thats all i've been trying to say....i respect other peoples opinions if they don't agree with me....the only time i get mad is if they say i'm wrong for not agreeing with them....so nathan, i'd say your being the immature one here

• 2 years later...

Ok, everybody is always arguing about the new band.  I have one question to ask everybody in here.  I want a yes or no response. I don't want excuses or reasons or anything, just a yes or a no.  Do you think that the new band is just as good as the old band.

I say YES  ;D  ;D  ;D

øøhhumm..

Its really a hard question..

If you are meaning invidual as musicians, I would say Yes.. Axl has choosen the cream  :D

As a band, we do not know yet as we havent gotten an album from em..

To satisfie the regular fan, If he would prefer the new GnR before the old, I would say No..

A little unclear question though, can you repost it a bit more clearly?   ;)  ;D

even though the question is clear to me....i'll restate it anyway.  do you like the new band better than the old one??

i already said yes,   Axl is in the new band,   there is no more "classic Gn'R"  I would side with Axl no matter what.

God Nathan,  you must be on something a*shole...What do you mean "only real" gn'r fans would say No.   Um, excuse me, I have loved The old Gn'r ever since they came out,  And yes, I love the new band...I like the new band more, because there is no more old gn'r,  sure their music will be here forever, and will be the best, but the new band is here NOW, and my question was of the present tense.  I'm not knocking you for picking the old band, it it your opinion,  but don't you DARE try to tell people if they are true fans or not.

Nathan, back off her!  You have been picking at her for the last week and you can't tell me you have never tapped out a harsh word or ten knocking someone elses opinion.  You are worrying with your strong obsession on the name thing and also the constant picking at people if they have disagreed with you.  You, like many Aussie 'macho' men, have an attitude problem.  Step outside the box for once and try to view things from a different perspective.

We want younger fans involved in gnr to keep them going, the love of the old and the new.  Are you trying to tell us you need to be at least 25 like yourself to be taken seriously as a gnr fan?  You are a sad case.

Well excuse me for being Australian... i thought this was a msg board for guns n roses fans not to bag out Australians... I have no idea who this nathan person is but i dont think he is an idiot because of what country he comes from

Watch ur mouth in future please

Back to the topic... as good as the old band No... Not yet like someone else said ask once they have released the album and hace toured a bit.. but yes i do like the new band...

And i guess i am i "young" fan... im 16 but doesnt make me less of a fan :)

Hey,  I SAW them in '93..Yes, it was wrong of me to say that you were not a true fan,  BUT  I have been a fan since i was like 4,  and age doesn't matter....I don't need a cd from them to say that I love them.  I simply said that it was my opinion that I liked them better, just because at this preasent time that IS Guns N' Roses,  if you like the old band better, great, it's your opinion,  just don't critizise other people's opinions.

Gunners_FAN, I am also very proudly Australian so if I wish to bag my fellow country men I will.  I said 'like many' not all and I speak from the view of having lived abroad and worked with numerous cultures which eccentuates 'stepping outside the box'.  You couldn't possibly deny Aussie men have a macho image, of which you will see a lot more of when you start hitting the pubs and clubbing - if you're not already, I know I was when I was your age.  

Nathan, I made the post because in every topic all I could see was you baiting him.  Yes, these are addictive, I too got sucked in completely a few months ago, have chilled somewhat lately due to relocation home to Oz.  Maybe try to make some friends instead of just enemies, it is more rewarding.

who could not miss Slash and his antics,Duff,Matt and even IZZY when he left i missed ,these guys along with Axl of couse made the songs that we all like.So we had memories with the old band, we could not judge the new band until we see the new album and I'm sure it will rocks.

Axl is a legend.