YES OR NO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I reside in Australia and an busting to hear some of the new stuff. I've tried downloading some samples but didn't work.

All I can say is that if the new songs content have the same guts and similar sound with the feelings protrayed, they will rock forever and a day.

If anyone can help me out in trying to get hold of some songs please message back.

My answer:

GUNNERS are GUNNERS. With Axl's genius behind it, I am sure he won't let the quality song writing fade away!

Axl, Buckethead, Paul, Tommy, Robin, Dizzy, Brain, Chris=

GUNS N' ROSES

Nathan,  you do not realize that this IS Gn'R.  You can't accept the fact that your favorite lineup is no more. We all loved the old lineup, but face it, its over, why don't you try and be positive about the new lineup?

• 4 weeks later...

NO  

I'll start being positive of the new lineup when its not called gun n roses.  When slash did his own thing with slashes snake pit i bought the ablums because i liked slashes guitar  when Izzy realesed 117 degrees i bought it because i like Izzy's song writing abilities  but  when Axls calls a totally new group of peope guns n roses that i simply wrong.  Take for instance Ozzy Osborne  you didn't see him using blacksabaths name to propel him into the music industry.  No, he bit his sucked it up and kicked the music industry's ass.  He is still making new #1 songs today.  Is axl doing this using GNR?  No he isn't so  Axl try somehting new and get off you self you alone are not Guns N Roses.

you guys get mad at me cause i keep repeating myself....but i find that i have to to get it through your obviously very slow heads......we know axl alone isnt guns n roses.....but add buckethead, paul, robin, dizzy, tommy, chris, and brain.....then you get guns n roses....like it or not, thats what guns n roses is....deal with it

This little rivalry thing was funny at first but now you're just takin the piss for the hell of it. You have to respect each others opinions and if you have a different one, let it be heard but stop taking the piss because you have a different opinion. I think this actually has more to do with the fact that you two are two of the biggest posters here. You both want to maintain a dominant role on the forum, but feel threatened by each other. You have to distance your self's from arguaing about each others opi9nions