YES OR NO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've noticed that myself he just does something like

;D

but wotever just lets stop this sh|t and get back to the discussion, there are arrseholes everywhere, live with it. i got my own opinions of axlrosegnr the same as i do for lots of people but this isn't the place...

musically...no.  i can honestly say that to make that judgement ,  we have to hear more..   what i have heard..i love...the question was meant to ask if you like the band better in a personal way, meaning its members..ect.....and you all know i love the new band, and i have faith in what they will do

No matter what happens I will always be a GNR fan, but I don't think the new band could possibly hope to top what the original line up did. When the album comes out, I believe I will like the music, but it will never measure up the old classics. But Lord I hope I'm wrong!!! I don't mean to be negative, but I don't want to think ' ok the new band is gonna be better than the old' -then a disapointment.  Go ahead and say I'm silly, but I am still hoping for a reunion one day.

Man I wish that a new band with the sound of GNR type that we obvioulsy all like would rise up, that way we wouldn't all be here scraping at every piece of evidence that GNR or a parody of it will return. I think I am a little older than most here, and I don't like the new music coming out these days, and it is fustrating. So if Axl dosen't release this album soon, THAT IT! I had enough-I SWITICHIN TO COUNTRY... :D

I am tired of being patient!!!!!!!  >:(  I have been patient for 8 years!  >:( >:( >:(

Ok-I'm cool now.

It's fustrating! I know what! why don't we track him down, fix up picket signs saying ' we want an album! we want an album!' and chant till he can't stand it anymore!

Nope, that wouldn't work either-he hole up another 8 years just for spite. I know, I know, he will release the album eventually-when my grandchildren are old enough to listen to it!  ;)

Why, what have you heard???

Anything concrete???

Or wait-I know! you are an Indian who can put his ear to the ground and know all!

;D Just kidding. I know I keep saying that if something doesn't happen soon I will give up on GNR and stop coming to these sites, but I am addicited!

Wasn't it at Rock in Rio III that Axl talked about the Internet, and how he used to read about the things said about him, and then he said that he wasn't gonna do it anymore? I'm not sure which show it was, I just know that he had to have an interpreter.

He might have just said that to be like 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me'

but i bet he stil does tho, and what was the other phase? curiosity killed the cat?

• 2 weeks later...
Wasn't it at Rock in Rio III that Axl talked about the Internet, and how he used to read about the things said about him, and then he said that he wasn't gonna do it anymore? I'm not sure which show it was, I just know that he had to have an interpreter.

He might have just said that to be like 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me'

but i bet he stil does tho, and what was the other phase? curiosity killed the cat?

Yes, It was in RIR3.... but I don't think he was really pissed off about Internet...

Probably now he's reading this posts on this forum!!!

;D ;D ;D

Please note the very large teeth marks in my tongue.

just let it out if you strongly disagree, thats what forums are for, and note i said "well i do" so as not to imply that my attitude was "slash is best im right", more it was "i prefered slashs contribution to the musical whole"

Little Witch has made it perfectly clear that she thinks Axl was the life and soul of GN'R several times before and just because you didn't take that on board One_weak doesn't mean she should have to say it over and over again. >:(