YES OR NO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record, for anyone that doesn't know why I hate Nathan, read every post that he posted on this topic and you'll know why  :)

Well fuck you then motherfucker, coz I can say anything I like.  So what happened to having my opinions
That's not the reason I hate you so much.  You're just a jackass

You guys are really something .. else.

How many different threads does it take for you two to realize that one is never going to change the other's views on this?   ::)

Here's a thought - how about you just agree to disagree?

btw, in the real world, I've found that people who resort to cutting down other people to make themselves heard usually aren't worth listening to.  

I heard that people named Madison that try to tell other people how to act and speak aren't even worth giving the time of day to think of...thank you  :)

I heard that people named Madison that try to tell other people how to act and speak aren't even worth giving the time of day to think of...thank you  :)

And yet you took the time of day to respond  :)

Oh and I caught your tagline .. cute.

...*sigh*  .. Can't believe I'm responding. ..

I'm not jumping on you Mark. In fact, I actually share many of your views when it comes to Axl.

I just think that both you and Nathan can express your views without getting abusive and personal in your posts to each other. That's all.  Truce?

Well Gcam, go figure, it's one_weak

whats that supposed to mean mark???

i dont need figuring, im making the point that its pointless arguing, some people think thats what this forums for, rather than discussion, i just disagree with them. thats it, not hard to figure. and i dont think gcam needs to figure me, we've known each other for like 12 years mark. he has his opinions i have mine, ive never argued with him about them like you and nathan argue.

First of all, don't worry about what me and Nathan do, it's basically the same thing as you Gcam, we have different opinions about different things and we tend to argue about them, probably because I'm an @sshole and I'm stubborn and I could argue with anybody all day, I can't resist, I always have to throw my good 2 cents in there

And second, don't you dare say arguing is pointless, you do it a lot, so just shut up about that, you're not gonna stop anybody from arguing anyway, especially making remarks about how arguing is "like the disabled olympics"

Situations between people that haven't even argued or made any negative comment towards another for days can't really be that hostile, can it?