YES OR NO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as talent goes, they are just as good if not better.  Their ability to create a solid album is yet to be seen  :-/

They will never match the on-stage presence of the old line-up.

NO capital NO

this new "band" is a collection of great muscians but as a band? NO. Bands are a collectiveness of energy,vision , chemistry ect.. think. there are bands out there where the muscians are really individulaly mediocre on thier own but put them all together and shazaaam it works.

Like Axl himself said.. this isn't a group of guys that got together at the bar... no this is a group of handpicked individuals....that very thought right there is so unrock and roll and so corporate its sick.... HANDPICKED INDIVIDUALS....."remember nice boys don't play rock and roll"

Well, I see the topic that I started like 8 Months ago is still here, and now there are totally different people here also, so to voice my opinion again, Guns N Roses is AXL and the new band, the new band can do it just as strongly (if not stronger) than the old band. I have seen both the old line up and the new line up live, and if I had a choice, I would choose to see the new line up again any day.