POGUES(shit, did I spell that right Red?) :book:

UK SUBS.

LOL you posted and I edited my post at the same time.Yeah you got it right

:kiss:

...and your views on my opinion?

Did you see shane on the Frank Skinner show!!? :scared:

UK SUBS.

You have good taste that was a given ;)

I don't watch tele all that much except for F1,I didn't even realize Frank was back on :ph34r: I do spend most of my time living under a rock :P

Pogues / Shane Macgowan and the popes.

I had my first stage dive on a Shane Macgowan gig in norway :P

hey whillie, i was just wondering if you are wearing corpsepaint in your signature file. haha that's cool if you are and everything, but i was just wondering if it is in fact paint or just the way your complexion looks in the picture.

but yeah, hope i didn't offend or anything by asking the question because i have heard that some blackmetallers (haha my own word) make fun of corpsepaint sometimes?

Pogues / Shane Macgowan and the popes.

I had my first stage dive on a Shane Macgowan gig in norway :P

hey whillie, i was just wondering if you are wearing corpsepaint in your signature file. haha that's cool if you are and everything, but i was just wondering if it is in fact paint or just the way your complexion looks in the picture.

but yeah, hope i didn't offend or anything by asking the question because i have heard that some blackmetallers (haha my own word) make fun of corpsepaint sometimes?

Hehe, no I didn'd use corpsepaint. I just made the picture black/white and brightened it a bit.

None offence taken

Pogue definity!

i was Right up at the barrior for one their concerts and shane was holding glass of whiskey and he was totally out of it as usual and i got destroyed in whiskey cause he kept on spilling it.

And when he did fairytale of new york with his mother she was holding him up. Very funny!