LED ZEPPELIN vs PINK FLOYD

AGS

whos better??  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They both kick ass , I listen to Zep more but only cause I have more of thier material , but "Wish You were Here" is one of my all-time fav albums right up there in the top 10 . Gilmour and Page are two of the most talented players ever .

Peace GnR Nation B)

Um...I don't know how to say this...but........

LED ZEPPELIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plant is maybe worst than Axl live but they are after all champion world rockers.

And I only know Wish... from PF and song is mediocre

That Pink Floyd song isn't a good representation of the band at all, I don't think there's any song that represents this band. And what's a "champion world rocker"? :blink:

Listening to Earls Court 1975 Soundboard right now...

Zeppelin is Godly live. And they took their chances and came out on top most of the time (at least between 68 - 73). PF was good live too, but only because they'd just reproduce their records live. And if I wanted to hear that, I'd stay home and listen to the record.

I like Pink Floyd...

But Nobody can touch the mighty Led Zeppelin.

see now this guys gettin it! :shades:

hey i like Pink Floyd and some sheep song, but as Zeppelin is my fabourite band Ill have to go with them. see now and Pink Floyd sometimes gets a little too mellow for me.. yes

Studio Albums : Pink Floyd

Live Albums : Led Zeppelin

I think Pink Floyd just shade it. Every Gilmour solo is just too good.

Are you out of your fuckin' mind? Led Zeppelin live sucks like no band ever, they sounded like shit in some periods.

Obviously you haven't seen PF live shows 'cause they were popular just because them. Ever heard for The Wall or Pulse (1996).

PF are the greatest live band that's for sure,go and check out some their old live stuff (from 1966 to 1981) and compare it to Song Remains The Same live in NYC. I think that you'll change your oppinion. :rolleyes:

Edited by White_Mouse