Good Charlotte

AGS

I don't like them but they don't bug the hel out of me. i don't have an uncontrolable desire to change the raduio station when the come on. If they disapeard I could care less and if they put out more songs I could also care less. I hate Simple PLan. They're the worst band in the world.

I love how people didn't see that he asked about who actually does like them, and not who doesn't like them..................................

:mellow:

pah oh but man that's like your a teacher or something...

Who here haven't done that essay? the teacher ask

and then someone answers "I gave it to you yesterday" yes now and the teacher gets mad.. now but no, I think people should say that they mean either way

well now but I don't like them now do I

Edited by Syre

I love how people didn't see that he asked about who actually does like them, and not who doesn't like them..................................

and then someone answers "I gave it to you yesterday" yes now and the teacher gets mad.. now but no, I think people should say that they mean either way

Ha! :lol: :lol:

Man usually it's me who tells people they're teacher-like.... ;)

Man but some teachers are deadacid, maybe I'm going to be some teacher.

Then I'd go to Norway and get your class and tell you to give me your essays at the right times :mellow:

Ha! :lol: :lol:

Man usually it's me who tells people they're teacher-like.... ;)

Man but some teachers are deadacid, maybe I'm going to be some teacher.

Then I'd go to Norway and get your class and tell you to give me your essays at the right times :mellow:

yeah yeah, your accept teacher was probably cool yes... hmm we got this guy called Tore Fredrik... he's way cool. yes,well good to hear your done with your essay thing, kodylt, yes, now but hmm i got vacation soon, and your going to some Ribe town :mellow:

Guest Conga Fissure

They're good if your most extreme tribultation was when your mom said you "can't play the PS2 until you do all your homework". I abide by the philosphy you can't get into them if you experience major let-downs in life and don't have blind optimism circulating thru your blood stream.

Or if your most complex thoughts are "wonder what's on McDonald's Dollar Menu..."

Unfortunately...I'm not quite there. I'd rather here about Scott Weiland's abortion clinic mishaps then of teens doing the rebel yell to the tune of Good Charlotte. "NO! You will NOT make me eat my peas! FUCK OFF!".

Oh yes! And then I heard the colossal radio hit "Lifestyles of Rich" where they bash people that are rich and famous. And guess what? Good Charlotte is rich and famous. The epidemic, hypocrisy, needs to be treated in the U.S. before it attacks YOU...or YOU!...or Me (or have I been inflicted already)?

Edited by livinloud87