DEF LEPPARD

Guitarist Slash

DEF LEPPARD ARE STILL KOOL I ONLY WISH GNR TOURED WItH THEM :chef:

They're a shitty tame band. GNR would never tour with a lightweight band like Def Leppard.

actually they used to be preety heavy before histeria and they are teh only band out of the 80s with 2 dimamond records. and they are in the guiness record boosk for playing 3 continents in 1 day.

Shut up u know nothin bout def leppard

Why do you keep accusing people of "knowing nothing of x".

You did it to someone else in another thread - except about GN'R. You professed to know more than 90% of the people on this board knew about GN'R, yet you thought Buckethead was still in the band.

Choose your words more carefully, and stop making accusations you can't support.

You did it to someone else in another thread - except about GN'R. You professed to know more than 90% of the people on this board knew about GN'R, yet you thought Buckethead was still in the band.

Choose your words more carefully, and stop making accusations you can't support.

Dude has a running battle with that White Mouse gangster...

Dude has a running battle with that White Mouse gangster...

He's on 37.1 posts a day and 36.9 of them are pointless...

def leppard like many other bands "had their day" but that day is long over, times change and move on, only a select few legendary bands will live on forever!

i dont think def leppard have been forgotten, i remember the hype of the release of 'X' in 2002...it was pretty highly anticipated. Its actually a pretty good album with a really good ballad called 'long way to go'

i admit i like a few DL songs like animal, photograph, hysteria and lets get rocked....and im not ashamed of it and i dont care what anyone says

why should someone be ashmed of the music they like? does anyone reall deserve to be put down for their music taste?