Biggest Band Today

Duffmandavid

Who is todays biggest band? (note: I'm not including classic bands like The Stones and AC/DC because they haven't had a smash hit in years, and are the biggest bands from the past.  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RHCP

But acttualy Aerosmith are,at least their Jaded kick every fuckin' rapper and poper

outta stage

And there is Darkness too

Don't forget Velvet Revolver

Or Ozzy had hit hit with Dreamer

And Europe is back (I bet Hero will be big hit)

Europe? :D They should've been sentenced to death for making "The Final Countdown"

RHCP

But acttualy Aerosmith are,at least their Jaded kick every fuckin' rapper and poper

outta stage

Europe? :D They should've been sentenced to death for making "The Final Countdown"

:D:D I bet you like Christina Aguilera :):)

RHCP

outta stage

:D:D I bet you like Christina Aguilera :):)

I only like looking at the bitch, specifically when she's wearing very few clothes.

RHCP

outta stage

I like your sig... :wub::wub:

It is definately U2. They sold 840,000 copies of "How to Dismantle an Atom Bomb" in the first week of release. That was the highest amount of records sold the first week by a rock group in 2004 and the third by an artist in 2004. The two artists ahead of U2 were Norah Jones and Usher which are solo artists thus making U2 the biggest band of 2004. Actually, before this album was released the Guns N' Roses "Greatest Hits" album had become the biggest selling Rock album of 2004 worldwide, but it looks like U2 will take GN'R from their pedestal if they manage to sell 7-8 million copies of their new album before the year's end, which is the amound of copies which the Greatest Hits has sold worldwide.