Who should be banned

HardRocker

Who should be banned outta these  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all doing well for themselves and they all have millions of fans who appreciate their type of music - so why would we ban any of them?

Think about what you are saying.

There is a population of people that would say that bands like GnR and VR should be banned.

Sorry son, but I can't stand it when people want to take away MY RIGHT to choose what I want to listen to or watch. If you don't like it - fine, don't listen or buy their albums. But don't take the right of other people to make their own choice.

They are all doing well for themselves and they all have millions of fans who appreciate their type of music - so why would we ban any of them?

There is a population of people that would say that bands like GnR and VR should be banned.

Sorry son, but I can't stand it when people want to take away MY RIGHT to choose what I want to listen to or watch. If you don't like it - fine, don't listen or buy their albums. But don't take the right of other people to make their own choice.

*turns on applause sign*

People want to ban things-yet they consider themselves rebbels. Oh yeah Johnny, you're such a close minded person, who wants to ban things because you don't like them-you're such a rebel Johnny. :rolleyes:

Don't take away the right to choose.

It's good that there are so many types of music. There's music for everyone, and I respect the artists. With one exeption :devil: ............ 50 cent and his "band" (wtf, you call that entourage a BAND?!?! They just hang around him, they can't and don't produce ANYTHING :fuckyou: ). 50 cent himself can't even rap, all I hear is some moaning voice telling something bout pimps and stuff, he ain't got anything useful to tell, he's a oxygen spiller. Fuckin hate this ( c )rap. Hope he and his "band" get suffocated when a bunch off those prostitutes from his video's jump on them and put their asses on their faces. :fuckyou:

Edited by QueenEagle

It's good that there are so many types of music. There's music for everyone, and I respect the artists. With one exeption :devil: ............ 50 cent and his "band" (wtf, you call that entourage a BAND?!?! They just hang around him, they can't and don't produce ANYTHING :fuckyou: ). 50 cent himself can't even rap, all I hear is some moaning voice telling something bout pimps and stuff, he ain't got anything useful to tell, he's a oxygen spiller. Fuckin hate this ( c )rap. Hope he and his "band" get suffocated when a bunch off those prostitutes from his video's jump on them and put their asses on their faces. :fuckyou:

Dont forget the guns! 50 c*nt!!

It's good that there are so many types of music. There's music for everyone, and I respect the artists. With one exeption  :devil: ............ 50 cent and his "band" (wtf, you call that entourage a BAND?!?! They just hang around him, they can't and don't produce ANYTHING  :fuckyou: ). 50 cent himself can't even rap, all I hear is some moaning voice telling something bout pimps and stuff, he ain't got anything useful to tell, he's a oxygen spiller. Fuckin hate this ( c )rap. Hope he and his "band" get suffocated when a bunch off those prostitutes from his video's jump on them and put their asses on their faces. :fuckyou:

Dont forget the guns! 50 c*nt!!

Yeah, he could/should also accidently shoot himself and those other bastards while showing off his guns :drevil:

I thought about what you said and you made some extremely valid points and i, as much as anyone believe in the right to choose and all that kinda stuff...but i STILL want to ban limp bizkit and linkin park.

I thought about what you said and you made some extremely valid points and i, as much as anyone believe in the right to choose and all that kinda stuff...but i STILL want to ban limp bizkit and linkin park.

ban them for what? putting out albums? :blink:

ban them for what? putting out albums? :blink:

No, just for sucking beyond belief!

Congratulations - You are dumbass of the year.

Wishing death on people because you don't like their music. You're fucking sick and should get some treatment.

To you they might 'suck' (and I use the term loosely, but to many other people they are their favourites.

Thats their tough shit then isnt it? more fool them. Im sorry, actually, no im not sorry cause i find bands like this offensive to music, more so than boybands like n sync and westlife as they dont claim to be anything other than manufactured, bands like lp and lb think theyre really good and theyre not, theyre manufactured metal and this i hate. Yes, it would be boring if we all liked the same and variety is the spice of life but theres so much talent out there being criminally ignored, some bands that will never make it, and we have people liking crap like this, fucking false angst rock specially designed to tap into the minds of vulnerable teenagers, SELL, SELL , SELL. Its not real, and i refuse to apologise for hating them, and unfortunately they never will be banned so we're arguing over nothing but i fucking wish we were.

Yours passionately,

'the chuck'