Green Day

atto

Wow, just wow. Best show ever. I went to see them expeting just a normal show, them playing, little interaction, them leaving. But no! They started with American Idiot, and then by the end of the song Billie Joe just started making the whole place sing and rock. He did that a lot of times. They threw stuff at him, like a flag of Mexico that he waved a lot, 2 hats that he wore and a muppet of Elmo, which he put6 in his hand and started making Elmo clap, and everyone else then started clapping too. They kept playing, and after Hitchin' a Ride they played SHOUT!!! (You know you make me wanna shout!!) and Billie Joe started the a little bit lower now, and it got really low, and they got so low they were all laying on the florr, but still kept playing :lol: So cool. After that he grabbed a squirtguns and started spraying the audience, then took this kidd from the audience, gave him his squirtgun and made him spray the left side of the stage, while Billie sprayed the right side. Then they both went to the middle and they sprayed the people there, and the kid accidentally sprayed Billie Joe :lol: Then they kept playing, they played classics like Longview, She, Basket Case and they only missed from Dookie imo When I Come Around. After a while he said, alright, I need 3 people from the audience, one that can play drums, one that can play bass and one that can play guitar. First drums. And then he picked a random person that said he knew how to, and he got up on stage, Tre Cool showed him what to play, and he started doing it. Then the bass player, but he was like ok I got it, but he really didn't and started playing it all wrong and Mike had to explain what to play like he was really slow. The the guitar player, and he was soo excited he went up and hugged Billie Joe, and then Billie Joe kissed him :lol: Haha it was so funny, they like both did it. :blink:

SO then they played a little, and then they finished and Billie Joe gave his guitar to the kid to keep it, and made the drummer stage dive, and nobody caught him :lol:

Then they played some more songs, lotsa interaction, making the audience sing, and then the finished. Of course everyone started chanting Green Day! Green Day!, then they came back and did an encore, with Minority I think, Blvd. of Broken Dreams, then We are the champions, which was awesome, and then they all left except for Billie Joe, who stayed with his back to the public, beding over and started playing Good Riddance, and then he went up to the mike and just played it. It was so awesome. Then it ended. Best show ever.

Oh and I know this post is too long and no one will read it, sorry, I'm just still very excited. :wub:

Edited by atto

I know how you're feeling and what you've just experienced, ive seen them live twice and they really are amazing, they keep getting better too, i fuckin love them.

Lucky for me, i totally idolise billie joe and i am the spitting image of him, couldnt be better! but this is one fucking amazing live band.

• 3 months later...

Cool thread. *bumps*

Wow that sounds absolutely incredible.

I can't wait till I see them in September now. :D

Seems like theres a lot of interaction with the audience.. he even let the kid keep his guitar for real? Woah.

Haha, I've heard Billie kisses someone at almost every show.. is it only the boys he kisses? :ph34r:

wait atto i thought you hated green day. nevermind. anyway it sounded great..green day are one of my favorite bands

:huh: I love them.

And yeah, only boys A4A. :lol: Besides, you'd need to know how to play guitar, which you don't. ;)

Edited by atto

officially the best two shows i have ever seen!!! I saw them in mancheser twice in two dAYS, they did all the stuff that you told us about. Billie is so energetic and funny!!! Cant wait to see them agian in June yay!!!

Cool thread. *bumps*

Wow that sounds absolutely incredible.

I can't wait till I see them in September now. :D

Seems like theres a lot of interaction with the audience.. he even let the kid keep his guitar for real? Woah.

Haha, I've heard Billie kisses someone at almost every show.. is it only the boys he kisses? :ph34r:

Fraid it seems like its just the boys that get a kiss, A4A.

Will i do instead? :wub: