Musical guilty Pleasures

Bono

Mine is Robbie Williams. I think he's goit a great voice and he's very cool performer on stage in my opinion. I don't care if he's from Take That, he makes pretty good pop music now.

Also lately a guilty pleasure as been.. I don't know if I should say this but.... Kelly Clarkson. :lol: It's true. Not to the extent that I'd ever buy her albums but her new song Since U Been Gone is actually pretty good. Her voice is cool in that song plus she's pretty good looking too. I'm wondering if she's popular in the States cause she always manages to be in the top ten on Much More Music. She's in fact the only American/Canadian Idol I don't mind. I don't have a problem with them doing somthing like that once(and she won it first) but to turn it into a new way to find musical "talent" is stupid.

These are guilty pleasures people. Please don't come in here and post stuff like Bon Jovi or Kiss or somthing like that. Post shit that is way off the norm from what we'd expect. I know we all have dark secrets and Bon Jovi like stuff is hardly a dark secret.

Edited by Bono

Ooh boy. I like Weezer, Blink 182, Berlin, and Shania Twain. :o:o

And then I really really like that "Too Shy" song by Kajagoogoo, but I can't really say I'm a fan because I've never heard anything else by them. Unless "Never Ending Story" by Limahl (their former lead) counts, because I like that song too.

B) B) Not really embarrassed though. I would admit to anyone that I like it.

Ooh boy. I like Weezer, Blink 182, Berlin, and Shania Twain.  :o  :o

And then I really really like that "Too Shy" song by Kajagoogoo, but I can't really say I'm a fan because I've never heard anything else by them. Unless "Never Ending Story" by Limahl (their former lead) counts, because I like that song too.

B)  B) Not really embarrassed though. I would admit to anyone that I like it.

Holy Crap! Wezzer is most definately not a guilty pleasure. they're just a pleasure period. Blink 182 yeah o.k. I don't know Berlina and yes Shania Twain is a guilty pleasure. Natalie how is Bon Jovi a guilty pleasure? I never understand that when people say Bon Jovi as a guilty Pleasure. I mean they do have a pretty big list of great songs.

Edited by Bono

Umm hmm...pathetic but umm...

god should i say it...

Debbie Gibson. long story.

and Pieces OF Me by Ashlee Simpson isn't too bad...yea i feel retarded now

Oh man! Ashlee Simposn I fucking hate her but hey I said Kelly Clarkson. that's what this thread is all about. I remember Debbie Gibson too. I liked the song Only in My Dreams :lol:

i LOVE this post :lol:

umm i dun really have n e cuz i can care less of wat ppl think...

...i'll just name some that ppl dont like here:

Linkin Park

Mudvayne

Cradle of Filth

Dimmu Borgir

Rammstein (this is more half the board doesnt like them and half does)

thats about it....

mayb Britney Spears's "Toxic" tho i dun really enjoy the song i just sing it to piss of my friends durin Bio :D

:krider:

i LOVE this post :lol:

umm i dun really have n e cuz i can care less of wat ppl think...

...i'll just name some that ppl dont like here:

Linkin Park

Mudvayne

Cradle of Filth

Dimmu Borgir

Rammstein (this is more half the board doesnt like them and half does)

thats about it....

mayb Britney Spears's "Toxic" tho i dun really enjoy the song i just sing it to piss of my friends durin Bio :D

:krider:

That's true. It can't really be called a guilty pleasure I guess if you don't care what others think. I think though we know deep down even if we like Britney Spears we're smart enough to know we should feel guilty about that. :lol: I like her though. She dances nice :wub:

'Only Time' is an addictive song. I wouldn't say its too much of a guilty pleasure since Enya is such 'out there' music, but not neccesarily in a bad way.

i like most "now we are free" the song of the end of "Gladiator".

or that song in braveheart...

Mine is Robbie Williams. I think he's goit a great voice and he's very cool performer on stage in my opinion. I don't care if he's from Take That, he makes pretty good pop music now.

Also lately a guilty pleasure as been.. I don't know if I should say this but.... Kelly Clarkson. :lol: It's true.

*cough*... homo... *cough* :P

Mine are Coldplay, Michael Jackson, and Justin Timberlake. So yeah, I guess I'm kinda fagging it up as well. B)

I have to say that I really enjoy the song Check The O.R. very much!!!! Anybody outside of Canada wont know what im talking about, but it is an old rap tune by Organized Rhyme (which featured Tom Green, the comedian) from about 15 years ago.