one by metallica

slash85

Yes! That song fucking rocks! Seriously - I used to hate Metallica until I heard that song. I love how it starts out slow and then it goes into this crazy thing at the end where its just like pure guitar and by that point I'm fucking orgasming from the sound. :lol: The lyrics are really deep too, very powerful.

By the end its just attacking you with the heavy sounds and these lyrics..

Darkness imprisoning me

All that I see

Absolute horror

I cannot live

I cannot die

Trapped in myself

Body my holding cell

Landmine has taken my sight

Taken my speech

Taken my hearing

Taken my arms

Taken my legs

Taken my soul

Left me with life in hell

*sigh*

Its brilliant.

Yes! That song fucking rocks! Seriously - I used to hate Metallica until I heard that song. I love how it starts out slow and then it goes into this crazy thing at the end where its just like pure guitar and by that point I'm fucking orgasming from the sound. :lol: The lyrics are really deep too, very powerful.

By the end its just attacking you with the heavy sounds and these lyrics..

Darkness imprisoning me

All that I see

Absolute horror

I cannot live

I cannot die

Trapped in myself

Body my holding cell

Landmine has taken my sight

Taken my speech

Taken my hearing

Taken my arms

Taken my legs

Taken my soul

Left me with life in hell

*sigh*

Its brilliant.

Awesome!! A4A, you are the coolest, most bad-ass chick on this forum! Hands down! There will never be another cooler than you! Will you marry me?

It's a great song. It's the second best song that's titled One. Of Course U2's One is the best.

Johnny Cash's cover of U2's "One" was a thousand times better than the U2 version.

Back on topic:

Metallica's "One" kicks so much ass! James Hetfield is god!

I guess I am the only one going to dissagree here....I think it is overrated....Hell I think Metallica have way better songs than One....I rather listen to Master Of Puppets,Battery,Welcome Home(Sanitarium) etc.

care to go off more than 1 album...

back on topic...one is definitely the greatest ballad...live it kicked ass

No because Master Of Puppets is there best work....That and Kill Em All....Songs like Seek And Destroy are better than One....But it's just my opinion.

I guess I am the only one going to dissagree here....I think it is overrated....Hell I think Metallica have way better songs than One....I rather listen to Master Of Puppets,Battery,Welcome Home(Sanitarium) etc.

care to go off more than 1 album...

back on topic...one is definitely the greatest ballad...live it kicked ass

No because Master Of Puppets is there best work....That and Kill Em All....Songs like Seek And Destroy are better than One....But it's just my opinion.

are u fuckin shitting me... seek and destroy is one of the worst songs metallica had in their first five albums...it's boring and it's incredible that they still play it