so who are u favorite top 5 frontmen ?

slashinator

1. Axl Rose- He ran around and sang great at the same time and even did the DLR jump kick sometimes. Also the snake dance. He is amazing.

2. Freddie Mercury- Could get any crowd of any language to sing along to his songs.

3. Robert Plant- Is unbelievable, he and Page put on a good shows but improvising many a time and doing unbelievable shows. Broke Beatles concert attendance in the 70's and never stopped.

4. Mick Jagger- Even though i dont really like the Stones you have to give him credit for lasting all these years.

5. James Hetfield- Sang and rhythmized at the same time, He and Laes are a great combo. :chef:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is Freddy Mercury the most respected frontman on this site besides Axl? It seems nearly everyone has him on thier list. He's a great frontman but I had no idea this many people ranked him in their top five. Interesting.

its just wat he did that wuz soo amazing...if u've seen n e ONE of Queen's concerts u'd b amazed at his performance along w/ the other members of queen...

:krider:

no body put neil young ? hes pretty good man , he sings and plays guitar at same time while singing awesome ass lyrics and then plays the harmonica lol

yeh he's cool. I prefer it when the frontman dosnt play any instrument so they can run around and not just stand still all the time which can be boring to watch.

1) Mike Monroe, Have you guys seen him live? Amazing!

2) Axl Rose, he was great but in UYI tour he pretty much ruined the whole thing.

3) Steven Tyler, he has always been great and stayed honest to his roots.

4) Mick Jagger, Yeah, he is "kabaree" nowdays but if I can run like that after 40 years..

5) Justin Hawkins, ok, this was pretty much joke but I had a good time in their gig.

I can't understand why someone add Vince Neil to his list. Even in his best he was very mediocore frontman who couldn't sing one single note right!

2) Axl Rose, he was great but in UYI tour he pretty much ruined the whole thing.

4) Mick Jagger, Yeah, he is "kabaree" nowdays but if I can run like that after 40 years..

5) Justin Hawkins, ok, this was pretty much joke but I had a good time in their gig.

I can't understand why someone add Vince Neil to his list. Even in his best he was very mediocore frontman who couldn't sing one single note right!

Vince Neil is a great singer! Just not live though..

:fuckyou: Regarding your UYI comment!!

That's your opinion, if and when you got a chip, may I recommend you and add an" IMO" to your post or be ready to receive shit from me!!

So, :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou: